**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Heimdall synergies

Heimdall should get a 15% regenteration of health with warrior of Asgard. synergy
( Loki ,Thor , Thor rag )
This does not work

Comments

• Sorry can’t type regeneration
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Describe better your issue.
    It does work. It is supposed to regen 15% of missing HP, and not 15% of total HP
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Not on himself. All Heimdall synergy are for your other champs.

Heimdall wiil intercede on your behalf.
  • ArpollitoArpollito Posts: 39
    I think what he’s looking for is for the regen to give you exactly 15% back of your health in the percentage of life left bar! It doesn’t work that way. 15% of missing health. If your missing 50% you regain 15% of 50% that would be 7.5% health on your health bar!!! Hope that clears it up.
  • BrowsBrows Posts: 41

Describe better your issue.
    It does work. It is supposed to regen 15% of missing HP, and not 15% of total HP

I was just about to post a thread about how it's not regenerating 15% of HP (total) but figured I'd do a quick search beforehand and now it makes complete sense.

Thank you!