**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel Insider 22.0 completion notification only comes when 100% explored

Hello in the recent version of the game, 22.0 it is, we're not receiving the in game mail to notify us about the marvel insider points for completing beginner, normal, and heroic of this month's EQ until we 100% explore them. This has always been something we only had to complete the EQ to get rewards for so I'm asking has it changed to where we have to fully explore them because we need to know now rather than later.

Comments

• Options
    Srizzo00Srizzo00 Posts: 27
    I had the same thing happen to me.
  • Options
    Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    I claimed the marvel insider points for completing beginner, normal and heroic EQ for almost all of the last year and I never got any ingame mail about the points (though I did get them on the marvel insider homepage). The only ingame messages are the deliveries of the reward bundles.
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    Same, never had an in game mail or notification about insider points, only the rewards when they drop late in the month.
  • Options
    Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    Same here, you use to have to do one lane of each section of Herioc and then marvel insider would send you a in game message saying you can claim your points.If there has been a change it would be nice to get some information.