**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Precision and cruelty mastery- how this works need help to understand it

Hi, I was about to do some changes in my mastery setup and wanted to put some points into precision and cruelty mastery. Can anyone, who know how these mastery works can help me to understand it. Does it help the champion critical rating, for example I am posting the image of my champ and the current critical rating stats.
0oq2qgbdrj6x.png

If I add points to my mastery setup in precision mastery does this help to increase the critical rating mentioned in the champ stats. That is 877 as shown in the image. And the description of the mastery says that it will increase the rating by x number if I add points into this so by adding that x number does the champ stats 877 will go up ?
My question is where can I see this increase in the points of critical rating.

Comments

• Zulu_BKZulu_BK Posts: 35
    Sorry I didn't know I have posted this in alliance requirements section and now I don't know how to post this in general discussion
  • Zulu_BKZulu_BK Posts: 35
    Hi anyone can help me understand this!! Thanks
  • R0ID_RAGER0ID_RAGE Posts: 37
    edited August 2017
    Zulu_BK wrote: »

First of all I just wanted to tell you that you've posted this question asking for some advice in the wrong section of the forums which is probably the reason you haven't gotten an answer!
    This section is strictly for alliance recruitment purposes and as far as I can see your post has absolutely nothing to do with alliance recruitment! Re-post your question in this section and you're more likely to get some responses!

forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/categories/general
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The number for the champ stats won't go up but it will increase those stats during battle. There is nowhere in game you will be able to see the final number using crit and crit damage rating modifiers.

After you have parry and dexterity from the utility tree precision and cruelty are the basics of any mastery build.
  • Zulu_BK wrote: »

The following link will take you to a very detailed & in depth guide on setting up your masteries and explains how everything works in detail.... I highly recommend you check it out!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ACzh4VfjopFCl89bZNnXoiGuwcptuHGjHa6KvBEZGx0/edit?usp=sharing