Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Corvus vs act 6 shock?

Simple question, why Corvus isn't immune to shock nodes in act 6.1? If someone can share opinion that would be super cool, thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Depending on what specific node you mean. Some of the shock nodes are passive shocks. Corvus is only immune to shock debuffs
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    The shock debuffs are passive (if it's the one which I'm thinking) and Corvus isn't immune to passive shocks
  • Options
    Riza_20Riza_20 Posts: 63
    So who is immune to shock ?
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Riza_20 said:

So who is immune to shock ?

Emma Frost, Thing and Korg.
    Electro doesnt take any shock damage but this might not work against the passive shock
    Jane Foster has a 70% resistance but I dont know if that works against passive ones
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Lol with that logic! Every bleed immune character should bleed if its a passive bleed ,and every poison immune character should die of poison cause its passive poison! LOL
  • Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey guys, please confine any discussions about strategies and tips for Act 6 Chapter 1 to THIS thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.