**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Free and Daily crystal drop rates

Can we get the drop rates for the free 4 hour and daily crystals, at all levels?

Asking because I recently opened 500 uncollected free crystals and got a whopping 10 revives. 7 20% and 3 40%. There’s been a fair amount of speculation recently about whether or not the free crystals have been adjusted, and after that opening I have to say it sure SEEMS like they have. It would be nice to be able to put that issue to bed with an official response and drop rates.

I really don’t think it would hurt anything by putting them out. I’ve spent a considerable amount of money on this game, more than I ever have on consoles, but none of it has been spent directly on revives and potions you get from those crystals. So why not? We already have drop rates for alliance and arena crystals.

A little bit of goodwill goes a long ways.

Thanks!

Comments

• BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★

Not sure why I even bothered. I know better than that by now.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    They wont because they dont have to. You don't pay for them so they arent obligated to show the drop rates. It's been asked and answered many, many times already.

That response is comical though. Really makes you wonder if they do it on purpose or do they not know how to copy and paste well.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Not much to say about that response. Support can be hit-or-miss.
    The requirement for Drop Rates is for purchases. That doesn't include free Items. They may volunteer to post them, but it's not required. It's free.
    Also, that seems about consistent with what I see. Revs are rare. Once in a while, one will drop, but opening them in large numbers only gives a general view. Each Crystal is a separate RNG outcome, so opening multiples doesn't guarantee much of anything.
    Judging by your sample size, that's about 1/50.
    Obviously no, they don’t have to. Hence my statement about goodwill. There’s no decent reason not to, other than just not wanting to. Which again, goodwill.
    @GroundedWisdom I know how the probability works, but thanks. I opened that many because I needed the revives. Of which there were few. Much less than I’ve previously seen.
    You could say it’s just bad RNG, and it truly may be. But that’s a legitimately beefy sample.
    I mean, all things considered, they're not a dependable source of Revs. You're better of Grinding for Units. Your results don't seem out of the ordinary to me. I have yet to see them give a considerable amount.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    but also 1/50 is 2%.
    2% drop chance for a revive isn't all that bad.
    and that's at probs low end of rng too.
    lets assume you are awake for 16 hrs a day you can get 5 per day. 1 when u first wake and then one ever 4 hours there after.
    your sample shows 1 revive every 10 days.
    I dunno wat you expect for free really....

if you are playing content at a level where you are consistently needing revives then maybe you are playing above your level.
    you already have access to one per day for free, plus random ones in event quests.
    yes some content will eat ur stash up but then build it up again before doing more hard content.

personally I currently have 12 x 20% revs in my inventory, + a further 6 in my stash from unclaimed 22hr events, plus all my 40% and team and wat not.
    my key is to take it slow.
    not push beyond content that I cannot do.

also I opened 80 free crystals the other day and got 0 revives,
    but then I opened another 30 and got 6.
    rng is bad as often as it is good.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    Would be great to at least get a response here. Please.