**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Biohazard Shock Abomination

Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
I ve seen things . But this is a really lame way to make people use units man . Number of counters to this is very very low. I lost ultron nebula and Corvus to this nonsense . Pls don't put these kind of low blows in there again.

Ps: end gamers who breeze through variant and all pls don't feel the need to show off here

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Do you have omega red?
  • BlindChickenBoyBlindChickenBoy Posts: 22
    any double immune champ will do
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    You could use Iceman or Ghost
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Aegon, Kingpin, Agent Venom, Crossbones
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    I don’t understand how ultron doesn’t work. He’s double immune. If I never hit into his block biohazard doesn’t matter. However, I was poisoned (I know it’s the nano plauge poison to shock conversion) while hitting him which I don’t understand. Ultron can’t be poisoned while striking abomination so the nano plague shouldn’t matter.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I don’t understand how ultron doesn’t work. He’s double immune. If I never hit into his block biohazard doesn’t matter. However, I was poisoned (I know it’s the nano plauge poison to shock conversion) while hitting him which I don’t understand. Ultron can’t be poisoned while striking abomination so the nano plague shouldn’t matter.

It says if you use a robot and they would be poisoned (obviously they are immune) they get shock instead. 🤷‍♂️

I used blade
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    I understand it says “robot” but if ultron is double immune while attacking the poison (nano plague) shouldn’t have a chance to be applied.

I used omega red but I still don’t understand.
  • Tahmkench911Tahmkench911 Posts: 61
    You can get poisoned when hitting abomination. Since Ultron is double immune, the poison wouldn’t affect him. However, because of the node, that poison is converted to shock and u get shocked
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    COUGHicemanCOUGH
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Quake and bake homie!
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I used dorm it's a slightly longer fight but it works. Also Emma frost works forgot about her until after I finished that lane
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I understand it says “robot” but if ultron is double immune while attacking the poison (nano plague) shouldn’t have a chance to be applied.

I used omega red but I still don’t understand.

It's just saying that if a poison debuff were to proc if you weren't playing a robot, it will actually proc a debuff (Shock). That's why it specifically says robots will proc the shock. It's meant to be a counter to that immunity.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Why would you not want help from people in the “end game” seems like a lot of good suggestions on here. May I suggest in future just ask for help. Instead of just going to the old money grab bs node argument
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★

I stated that people come in usually and say but broo this is so easy. I used my 5/65 this guy , guy that guy and brag about nonsense. And i wasnt asking for help I was pointing out an obvious nonsense . Biohazard itself was bad as my roster had very minimum number of double immune champs after 3 yrs , now that they added shock to ot it has become very difficult. Next they ll add incinerate or degen paths that hulk doesn't counter . May be you like those stuff but we dont .
    DarthHaas said:

Why would you not want help from people in the “end game” seems like a lot of good suggestions on here. May I suggest in future just ask for help. Instead of just going to the old money grab bs node argument

• HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★

Quake and bake homie!

+1 Quake