Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Finally got her!!!:)))

LordNeoLordNeo Posts: 299
edited March 2019 in General Discussion

YES
Yesss

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Wow congrats.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Epic 😎
  • Options
    Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    Awesome pull! Makes me a little jealous.
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    edited March 2019
    Hi.there I was thinking of creating new post,I think I can get my question's answer here.
    I'm a average player who just started playing from 6month.i got 4* ghost and after checking what she can do I awaken and r4 her.now my question is how can I get my sp every hit critic?
    I have read description of sp1 and sp2 and tried it but phasing got off as soon as I started sp.can anyone tell how can I make every sp hit a critic ?
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

Me too!
  • Options
    humberto20043humberto20043 Posts: 28
    Spidey076 said:

Hi.there I was thinking of creating new post,I think I can get my question's answer here.
    I'm a average player who just started playing from 6month.i got 4* ghost and after checking what she can do I awaken and r4 her.now my question is how can I get my sp every hit critic?
    I have read description of sp1 and sp2 and tried it but phasing got off as soon as I started sp.can anyone tell how can I make every sp hit a critic ?

Hey i have an awakened sig lvl1 4* 4/40 ghost. The way to get a sp1 or sp2 to get all crits is IMMEDIATELY after you phase hit the sp button. It has to be in less than a seconds time or youll only get one crit. Practice doing sp2 on ROL WS. After a while it gets really easy.
  • Options
    humberto20043humberto20043 Posts: 28
    Nice ghost. Im lowkey jealous.
  • Options
    dreday_sydreday_sy Posts: 11
    Wow! Congrats! Did you open a regular or featured crystal?
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    Awesome pull, congratulations.