**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Today’s most stupid question?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Sorry if this is a really stupid question but what does the silver and gold stars represent on our champs? Like for instance, today my 4* Magik with silver stars met another 4* Magik in arena with gold stars?

Comments

• Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    Silver is duped gold is unduped
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Thx guys ☺️
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Silver stars means signature ability unlocked and gold stars means not unlocked😛
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Gold Stars-Unduped
    Silver Stars-Duped
    This is like the DLC of a champion. It unlocks their final abilities (called Signature Ability). You can increase the level of the sig ability using sig stones or getting the same champ in a crystal (same # of stars as well).
    Some champs need the dupe to be good
    Others don't need it at all
    Magik is now even better with the dupe.
    Hope this helped
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★

A quote I heard once, and not directed at anyone hear, just laughed when I heard it. “There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people who ask questions”

I use this quote all the time with my co-workers in the office. In good natured fun of course.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The stupid question is ‘is this a stupid question’ we were all noobs at one point l, I myself used to think u duped champs were better because they had gold not silver stars, and when I got my first4* dupe I was disappointed
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I remember I used to think dpx was the best champ in the game
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

A quote I heard once, and not directed at anyone hear, just laughed when I heard it. “There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people who ask questions”

What I tell my employees is: do you want to be the guy that asks a lot of stupid questions, or the guy that doesn't know the correct answers to a lot of stupid questions?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

What I tell my employees is: do you want to be the guy that asks a lot of stupid questions, or the guy that doesn't know the correct answers to a lot of stupid questions?
    Love it.
  • Lvernon15 said:

... I myself used to think un duped champs were better because they had gold not silver stars, and when I got my first4* dupe I was disappointed

Agreed, it does seem a little backwards. Olympics are Gold/Silver/Bronze. In football the Captain's stars on uniform are Silver to start with and then each additional year that player continues to be Captain another star turns to Gold. In precious metals Gold is more desired than Silver, etc.

At least NightCrawler knows that being Gold is better than Silver (at least for Defense), lol.