Options

Add Alpha 1 Shards to Map 5 Crystal

Please add Alpha 1 shards to the Map 5 crystal. They are garbage to begin with (low amount of shards) may as well get a low amount of shards that will build out something sooner than 1 year. No other way to get Alpha 1 shards in game aside from lower AQ Map crystals.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Please don't.
  • Options
    Nico010915Nico010915 Posts: 41
    I second Mr_Platypus...
  • Options
    WarChildWarChild Posts: 43
    I take it you guys don't have many 5*'s to rank up? Each level on a 5* requires 5 Alphas or more.....slows rank ups down a lot...
  • Options
    Yeah and the lack of T4cc slows many more players progression down (I'll have 8T2a long before I get the T4cc to get a Rank 4) so having the map 5 crystal also contain T1A will hinder many players even more that they already are.
  • Options
    Then maybe they could add Alpha 1 shards to the expert proving grounds or something. An additional way to get Alpha 1 shards needs to exist.
  • Options
    Lol yeah I know, I get two from arena, 2-3 from ally 3 day events and a few from rockets blackmarket gig yada yada yada. I am not the norm, got it. However it's not like having more ways to get them will hurt. You need 300 of them to form an Alpha 2...so even that won't happen quickly and hurt the value of a 5*. The Alpha Arena should really be for newer guys trying to rank 4*'s not for guys trying to scramble / scrape to get the insane amount of Alphas needed to rank a 5* to R2 or R3.

• Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    Please don't.

Why not?
  • Options
    Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    @FalseOracle because there are many ways to get alpha 1 catalyst. I generally have 7-8 alphas in my stash and sometimes i have to sell them because they expires. Never felt the shortage of it. And if I'm correct then you can also get it by glory. So everything is well settled IMO.
  • Options
    AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    I agree with those saying to not do this. T1 Alphas are easy enough to acquire and once you reach a certain level, you end up selling them on a regular basis.
  • Options
    So those of you that don't want more Alpha 1's I guess you have plenty of Alpha 2's then too huh? Seems legit, don't add more ways to get Alpha 1's so it takes that much longer to form Alpha 2's.
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    edited May 2017
    I used to have to sell my T1 Alpha Catalysts all the time. Now I'm always OUT of them. Anytime you rank up a 5* Champion you use up five of them! Plus having too many extra is never a bad thing because you can sell them to form T2 Alpha Catalysts.

If you haven't felt the shortage yet, don't worry. You will soon.
  • Options
    Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    This is not fair @FalseOracle . You're asking to give you what you want when you are out of it. It's up to you how you decide to use them.
  • Options
    OnaKushDietOnaKushDiet Posts: 23
    edited May 2017
    To the people that are so ahead in the game they dont need t1a...i highly doubt that..your most likely plateaud in your growth and only have 4* to rank...t1a is very important to lvl 5* which is where the game is heading towards.
  • Options
    InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    I 100% agree with this, instead they should be full T1 alphas instead of shards. Of course they will be a rare drop, maybe 1 out of 10 crystals. Those of you saying T1 Alphas are so common and you have them expiring, haha just wait and see.
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Just add some map2 Crystal and map3 Crystal in expert milestone rewards... Map3 Crystal contains more t1 alpha... If anyone wants
  • Options
    Crusher wrote: »
    Just add some map2 Crystal and map3 Crystal in expert milestone rewards... Map3 Crystal contains more t1 alpha... If anyone wants

This, or put whole T1A back into milestone rewards.
    Or you know, use the glory to buy them?
    Map 5 crystals, along with master mode and glory in some cases, are the way the majority of players slowly earn their T4cc to reach the point where they need T1A again.
    To put T1A into the map 5 crystal will just frustrate the many that are stuck at the T4cc wall even more as instead of getting those 500 extra T4 shards they get a T1A, yay! But Atleast when it's about to expire they can sell it to get those T2a shards that they can't even use anyway because they still need T4cc.
  • Options
    GohmaGohma Posts: 32
    edited May 2017
    Some posts/discussions should be able to be deleted by members. It is my OPINION that you dont do map 5 if you want alpha shards. I would recommend your alliance doing events and reaching T1A milestones becuase THAT will solve your T1A problems.
  • Options
    Yeah, and some posts shouldn't be allowed by people that have no clue about the game. But don't worry one day you will understand the issue with Alpha 1's. This inquiry or suggestion rather isn't about what map my alliance does in AQ....it's a suggestion about how to introduce Alpha 1 shards in the game so those that need them have another means by which to get them if they need them instead of sitting on only a half dozen or so to get out of all options in a week.

My suggestion doesn't hurt the masses. Don't know why anyone would complain about more options of obtaining resources that in the bigger picture help you.

If you have too many Alpha 1's and don't see the value in them or they are a burden on your inventory, ask Kabam to create a resource gifting badge for free for all to use in game then shoot me over your undesired Alpha 1's so it doesn't take me so long to get all the ones I need and a lot of other people need.

Cheers.
  • Options
    Nico010915Nico010915 Posts: 41
    I see you are all in your feelings but stop assuming what everyone else has. I have an account rated just under 450k. I have 13 5* champs and 3 of them are 4/55, 7 are at 3/45, and the last 3 2/35, yet I still have a1's in my stash. I understand they are necessary because each 5* rank up to lvl 3 costs 5 a1's. I didn't disagree with you about a1's being necessary but I don't think they should be implemented into the map 5 crystals and I believe that is where the issue lies with the posts that you don't like.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Oh I don't have an issue with them not being in Map 5 crystals lol. I just want the ability to get shards for them somewhere else in the game. An example is T4B shards, you can get them all day long everyday via Expert Quest. And if someone is hellbent on forming a full one they can loop that thing until they do. You can do the same for class crystals, granted only for the first three tiers. My only issue is for those saying there are plenty of options already for shards (not whole ones but shards). For those that only do Map 5/6 how do they form whole ones from shards? Again this request isn't a Map Crystal change request although it was a suggestion, its really a request to just add them somewhere else in the game to get other than Map 4 AQ and below crystals...thats all