**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why I Hate Dungeons..

Seriously?

Comments

• TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Probably only needed 4 to hit his 10 or points he needed for milestones
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I have so much to say about them and why I hate them, but the best thing you could do is NOT play them.

Most companies take complaints and comments and change IF they want. KABAM seems to respond better to people simply NOT playing. Not playing map 7 or not playing arenas, or not playing at all.

It’s best to not play the dungeons or any part of the game you don’t like.

This is my favorite game ever and I’m addicted, not bashing the game. Just trying to help us
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Just a little tip
    Don't bring in your top champs unless you are with a dungeon partner that is reliable and consistent.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I just played another round and the new guy just did not respond anymore after the first room.. two out of his three champions were knocked out and instead of at least concluding the dungeon he just waited out the 10+ minutes.. probably left altogether by closing the app.

Playing dungeons with strangers is simply obnoxious.
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Dungeons are becoming outdated - with it becoming so much easier to get five star champs the thought of someone with 40-60 5 star champs grinding for a 10% chance at the one champ they want/need and failing 9 out of 10 times is a bad prospect.

At the beginning when post players only had 10 or so 5 star champs it was a great idea to gain more for grinding, etc. even if you didn't get your chosen one. But now? Nope.
  • LordRaymondLordRaymond Posts: 33
    Just don't play dungeons. I haven't done them since they first came out, and I dont feel like I'm missing out on anything