Options

What to buy with Intel

I am only able to compete the heroic difficulty on the Nick Fury missions, which means I get limited amounts of intel. Should I buy a 4* hero Crystal with it. Or 2x 1000 5* shards? Bare in mind I only have 3 5*s and are 3000 shards off my next crystal.

What to buy with Intel 53 votes

4* Hero Crystal
7%
Spity68Scopeotoe987LostReplica23Ctleath_013 4 votes
5* shards
92%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomRagamugginGunnerPiviotDLA_x_3Sixshot1HendrossHammerbro_64WarriorDog06RasiloverScholiaThesurvivlistTrojanX05SevSynhiddenblizzardrcm2017Charlie_SceneXxLoganTDCxXWabobaChampioncritic 49 votes

Comments

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Rank up materials
  • Options
    REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    t4bc and t4cc
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    5* shards
    Well. The results seem consistent. XD
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    5* shards
    Sure a 4* crystal might be nice. But 5*s are much better. In the end, it really depends. But I'd personally say that the 5* shards are generally more worthwhile getting. I MIGHT get one of those crystals. But no more than that.
  • Options
    ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    5* shards
    I mean according to BrianGrant he said 5* shards aren't worth but I disagree
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 743 ★★★
    Rank up material. You will get the shards eventually, but the rank up material is hard to come by.
  • Options
    Theo628Theo628 Posts: 103
    All in T4cc
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    Neither. First buy all the T2A shards you can, which they all add up to 1 full T2AC. Then, in my opinion, buy the rest rank up materials (T4BC), maybe the 4-Star AG.

Spare change can go to shards.
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Rank up materials! The shards will come more easily once you get further along, but rank of materials are almost always needed.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    5* AG and then T2A.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    5* shards
    i voted
  • Options
    BrowsBrows Posts: 41
    5* shards
    I bought a 4* AG and 4* hero crystal, debating with my remaining intel to get another 4* or T4CC, I'll likely go with the latter because I've got two useful classes at 2 T4CC then I could have my first rank 5 4*'s.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    18000 tier 2 alpha shards and the awaken 5* gem best thing to get to be honest, all others you can get from doing AQ. and tier 1 alpha arena gives you 3 and tier 4 basic gives you 2 every week plus the one you get from doing AQ if you run map 5 .
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    T2 alpha
  • Options
    FakeFoeFakeFoe Posts: 61
    T2 alpha hands down. You’ll need them eventually if you don’t already