**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What to buy with Intel

I am only able to compete the heroic difficulty on the Nick Fury missions, which means I get limited amounts of intel. Should I buy a 4* hero Crystal with it. Or 2x 1000 5* shards? Bare in mind I only have 3 5*s and are 3000 shards off my next crystal.

What to buy with Intel 53 votes

4* Hero Crystal
7%
Spity68Scopeotoe987LostReplica23Ctleath_013 4 votes
5* shards
92%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomRagamugginGunnerPiviotDLA_x_3Sixshot1HendrossHammerbro_64WarriorDog06RasiloverScholiaThesurvivlistTrojanX05SevSynhiddenblizzardrcm2017Charlie_SceneXxLoganTDCxXWabobaChampioncritic 49 votes

Comments

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Rank up materials
  • Options
    REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    t4bc and t4cc
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    5* shards
    Well. The results seem consistent. XD
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    5* shards
    Sure a 4* crystal might be nice. But 5*s are much better. In the end, it really depends. But I'd personally say that the 5* shards are generally more worthwhile getting. I MIGHT get one of those crystals. But no more than that.
  • Options
    ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    5* shards
    I mean according to BrianGrant he said 5* shards aren't worth but I disagree
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Rank up material. You will get the shards eventually, but the rank up material is hard to come by.
  • Options
    Theo628Theo628 Posts: 103
    All in T4cc
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Neither. First buy all the T2A shards you can, which they all add up to 1 full T2AC. Then, in my opinion, buy the rest rank up materials (T4BC), maybe the 4-Star AG.

Spare change can go to shards.
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Rank up materials! The shards will come more easily once you get further along, but rank of materials are almost always needed.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    5* AG and then T2A.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    5* shards
    i voted
  • Options
    BrowsBrows Posts: 41
    5* shards
    I bought a 4* AG and 4* hero crystal, debating with my remaining intel to get another 4* or T4CC, I'll likely go with the latter because I've got two useful classes at 2 T4CC then I could have my first rank 5 4*'s.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    18000 tier 2 alpha shards and the awaken 5* gem best thing to get to be honest, all others you can get from doing AQ. and tier 1 alpha arena gives you 3 and tier 4 basic gives you 2 every week plus the one you get from doing AQ if you run map 5 .
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    T2 alpha
  • Options
    FakeFoeFakeFoe Posts: 61
    T2 alpha hands down. You’ll need them eventually if you don’t already