**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The acc i started today gave me a four star

My new account today was blessed with a four star, is it any good?

Comments

• If you are new to the game and you have a 4 star, that champ will carry you for all of acts 1-4..So yes, consider yourself lucky!

How do I get her better?
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Congrats
    Though an advice "Don't spend units on crystal at such an early stage"
  • Congrats

Thanks but I couldn’t help it
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Bad advice. You should spend all units you get to open premium crystals at beginning, because that is the only way to get enough 3stars to take advantage of beginner bracket and pile up as many 4stars from basic arena as possible
  • Bad advice. You should spend all units you get to open premium crystals at beginning, because that is the only way to get enough 3stars to take advantage of beginner bracket and pile up as many 4stars from basic arena as possible

Wait so I should buy crystals?
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★

Bad advice. You should spend all units you get to open premium crystals at beginning, because that is the only way to get enough 3stars to take advantage of beginner bracket and pile up as many 4stars from basic arena as possible

Wait so I should buy crystals?
    I mean you could, but personally, I wouldn’t. The chances are way too high for you to get more and more two stars, which, as the game progresses, will get more and more useless. Honestly, just bring your CM to as high as you can and she’ll carry you through most of it, and then you’ll be getting 4 stars non stop.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Yes, they are bad value but like I said, it's the only way to get enough 3stars early to take advantage of basic 4star arena. Lot of people will say spend it on masteries, but what would you rather have by the end of beginner bracket (after 3 months), 12-15 4stars and no parry, or 2-3 4stars and parry? Parry aint going anywhere and you dont need it that early, beginner bracket is
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★

Congrats

Thanks but I couldn’t help it
    The temptation is surely high but those 150 units could have been used for masteries
    For now don't spend units on crystal and focus on unlocking " Parry, dexterity masteries" ASAP
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Insane pull! She is a great champ that will help you through Act 1-4! Rank her up to rank 4 or 5 ASAP. See Seatin's YouTube video on her and see why she's so good.
  • Insane pull! She is a great champ that will help you through Act 1-4! Rank her up to rank 4 or 5 ASAP. See Seatin's YouTube video on her and see why she's so good.

How do I get resources to take her up?
  • Insane pull! She is a great champ that will help you through Act 1-4! Rank her up to rank 4 or 5 ASAP. See Seatin's YouTube video on her and see why she's so good.

You also said that I should focus on killmonger but should I?
    @Goosey_boy
    Go to champions
    Select MCU
    Choose Upgrade
    Use ISO-8 to level up to level 10 (get ISO from crystals and quests)
    Grey catalysts are basic, color means specific class
    Go to event quest
    Go to Proving Grounds
    Choose Chapter you need
    100% Explore it
    This quest is available 24/7
    Check in event quests for the Cosmic event quest
    This is how you get your class catysts (updated every day, cycles from Mutant-Tech)

Hope this helps
    @Goosey_boy Rank up MCU first.
    Killmonger is good, so you should rank him up as well, but do MCU first.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I sent you a friend request in-game. I don’t mind answering questions and won’t tell you non sense.
    @ManChild Who is saying Non-sense?
    Like I wouldn’t tell him to spend all his units on crystals. Like the trolls that’s all. @XxLoganTDCxX
    @ManChild Yeah. I agree.
    @Goosey_boy Only spend your Units on Mastery
    If you need to know what that is, me and ManChild can help you
  • BrowsBrows Posts: 41
    edited March 2019

Yes, they are bad value but like I said, it's the only way to get enough 3stars early to take advantage of basic 4star arena. Lot of people will say spend it on masteries, but what would you rather have by the end of beginner bracket (after 3 months), 12-15 4stars and no parry, or 2-3 4stars and parry? Parry aint going anywhere and you dont need it that early, beginner bracket is

Depending how much you play the game and how quickly you progress this is still terrible advice for a new player. PHC will not guarantee 3*'s. Good thing about beginner/intermediate arena is the scores required to finish top 10% are much lower. In the 4* basic I've acquired champs for as little as 800k and finished in top 50 with 1.3M.

Get parry+dexterity in masteries ASAP, complete Acts 1-3 as quickly as possible plus maybe normal MEQ 100% and hit up arena.

FYI I believe beginner bracket is 1 month followed by 1 month of intermediate then you jump in the pool with everyone.

Congrats on both a 4* CM and KM, very solid pulls and ridiculous to get so early on, you've got it made. Now go use that energy to level up so you can join AQ/AW at level 17.
    I know I was asking questions when I started and got bad answers lol. I feel like I can help someone out now that I’ve played for years and have over 9600 prestige 😀
  • Thank you everyone
    @Goosey_boy Anytime :)
    If you have any other questions, you can add me at XxLoganTDCxX or send me a message on the forums.