**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

And the Hacking Continues............

MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Kabam, you need to develop a way to find these hackers. It is seriously messing up Alliance Wars.

Another example: [REMOVED]

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    This post's are not allowed here
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154

This post's are not allowed here

Uh why? Calling out cheaters in the game??

Yes. Calling any player, actually.
    You want to report someone, do it by sendind a ticket to support. If you want to discuss the video, do it in another place that isn't the forums

I didn't call out a player anywhere in my comment.

And why can't we discuss a video in the forums. - videos and images are asked for by Admins for them to review.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    The video is pretty much calling out a player.
    These things simply can't be discussed in the forums, as it is stated on the ToS. Admins ask for screenshots/videos of bufs and issues, not of people hacking the game. Those will need to be discussed with the support
    I disagree. I think call out cheaters is something the entire community should do in order to keep the integrity of the game intact.
This discussion has been closed.