**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So basically 1 node wasnt enough

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
You decided to add a second one that basically makes the first one even more worser then it is...Seriously do guys like to laugh at our own expense huh?

Comments

• Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Hood is by far one of the easiest champs to fight and not get hit by. Just bait the 1. It’s not a bad combo.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    ManChild said:

Hood is by far one of the easiest champs to fight and not get hit by. Just bait the 1. It’s not a bad combo.

Dont have problems with evading specials its the idea of the AI being unpredictable that would cause to lose your combo and die by dismay...this isnt fun and interactive this is **** and cheap tactic against us
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Intercept and don't get hit. You won't die as long as he doesn't touch you
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Dismay is a node that’s in the higher tier wars. I have no answer for your anger then. “The idea of AI being unpredictable” isn’t this the point of the AI? Keep your combo. That’s a cake walk node with a 4* anything. I have no idea why you are complaining about a node and fight that is entirely skill based..... it’s your own fault if you lose there. There is 0 unavoidable damage with that fight.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    edited March 2019
    There is one aspect of DISMAY DEBUFF that is confusing though... Degen Damage equal to 10 times your lost Combo. (??) so what does that equate to in damage points ? A damage of a measly 250 points if you lost a 25 hit combo ? Doesn't make sense, wouldn’t appear to be based at all on the actual strength of either your attacker of the defender then.

I assume they implemented this as a 10x multiplier of SOME SORT of strength value, like 10x Combo # times the defenders Attack Rating ? But that would be way too high. But it isn’t actually worded like that.

...edited, actually, 250 pts PER SECOND actually would be reasonable. But still, has no bearing on either hero's strength values. Would kill a 3* really quick, but a 5* r5 could still go on a long time.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

There is one aspect of DISMAY DEBUFF that is confusing though... Degen Damage equal to 10 times your lost Combo. (??) so what does that equate to in damage points ? A damage of a measly 250 points if you lost a 25 hit combo ? Doesn't make sense, wouldn’t appear to be based at all on the actual strength of either your attacker of the defender then.

I assume they implemented this as a 10x multiplier of SOME SORT of strength value, like 10x Combo # times the defenders Attack Rating ? But it isn’t actually worded like that.

Its deals damage per second. Losing a high combo kills most attackers really fast on that node
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Intercepting is not about predicting AI moves but reacting to the animations you see
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Worser
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Hamin said:

Worser

Get betterer?
    I actually took this photo. This is a real sign.