**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 star rankup advice

BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
My current 5 stars are She hulk, Jane Foster Thor, and rocket raccoon. Should I focus on she hulk or wait for a better 5 star?

Comments

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Are they awakened? Not too bad for your first three.

Jane is underrated. Has a stagger on her heavy, super high energy resistance, and can stun chain them IF you’ve shocked them during the fight.

Rocket has really nice base attack damage with a massive special 2.

After the buff though... She-Hulk offers you the most utility and potential for long-term use. I would take her up.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Jane Foster was my first 5* long ago. 🙂
  • Options

Jane is underrated. Has a stagger on her heavy, super high energy resistance, and can stun chain them IF you’ve shocked them during the fight.

After the buff though... She-Hulk offers you the most utility and potential for long-term use. I would take her up.

😂😭😂😭 yeah very **** luck so far. Thank you, great points on everyone, couldn’t agree more

• Options

Oh and none are awakened..... YET