**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the stupidest thing you used to do in MCoC?

I used to think I could trigger Dexterity via normal dodging and was super triggered when it didn’t work. Then I saw Dexterity was a mastery.

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Not dodging and taking block damage
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Spend momey
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Seen a few others on here say it, and that's spend money.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Ranking up a 4* iron patriot to rank 3 becuase my friend pulled it for me from a premium and bugged me to do it becuase it was his
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Buying PHCs
    Not swiping back in fights
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Heal and revive everybody before fighting the boss!
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Not knowing you could press the green cross to request help when in arena on your champs, used to click on champ then click request help. Did it for soooo long too 🤣🤣
  • 001_kunal21001_kunal21 Posts: 15
    Changing my profile picture!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Didn't we just have a Thread like this? Ah, well. Perhaps the OP didn't see it.
    Not sure about used to, but I just wasted 100 Units in the Dungeon trying to activate a Boost, and ended up buying another. XD
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

I used to think I could trigger Dexterity via normal dodging and was super triggered when it didn’t work. Then I saw Dexterity was a mastery.

I didn't even know Parry was a thing for months. :)
  • RazeStrikeRazeStrike Posts: 61
    Spent units on the PHC
  • AryanNoobAryanNoob Posts: 51
    Making KG one of my first R4.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 679 ★★★
    When I started many years ago...

Didn't know what duel credits were or how to use them.

Didn't understand linked nodes in AW. Kept wondering why I'd lose almost 3 champs on one fight.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I spend all my units on premiums, had to get my 2* sigs up and that was the quickest way...
  • TheSovietDJTheSovietDJ Posts: 55
    Sell champs and not make a Kabam account at first.
    I lost a stacked account that I made not too long after the game was initially released, i'm really sad about that to this day...
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Smashing the screen and not keeping track of my combo and parrying