**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sometimes game runs too smoth?? (huawei phone)

Technical qiestion... Has anyone expirienced from time to time smother gameplay? I have Huawei P20 pro wich should handle game without any problem, but from time to time game gets really smooth like playing 1.25 of a normal speed. I cant get my head around what is the cause of that.
Same thing happens to a friend on same phone.
Tried lowering resolution to HD but same thing happens. Sometimes game runs "normal", sometimes extra smooth and really fast.
Is the problem in game or something in my phone??

Comments

• St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    I don't have that phone. But I know exactly what you're talking about. It's like. Graphics get 10x better and the movements seem faster or something weird like that. I've gotten it on both iPhone and Google Pixel
  • MrgreenMrgreen Posts: 58
    Jep. Hard to explain but exactly as written above. Happened with P20 lite and p10 lite as well
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It's a bug that sometime happen. If it runs that fast, controls will not obey you in time, and will have a small delay
  • Hey there -

Can you please head over to the thread below and fill out our provided template so that we can further investigate what may be causing these performance issues?

Android

Thank you in advance!
This discussion has been closed.