**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CHEATING??? NEED 2 KNOW

So i need to know what the earliest u can aquire a 5 star is. And multiple 5 stars. Someone joined aliiance. They are lvl 21 has 3 or 4, 5 stars already. 141 champs and is already 76.4k rating. Now if this is possible then good for them. But i have 2 accounts and my second i managed to get a 5 star pretty quick(i thought) which was at lvl 26. But 3, 5 stars at lv21 and 141 champs seems like something is fishy?

Lemme know if this is possible without cheating. Cause if this person is cheating i dont want them in my alliance.

Comments

• Options
    IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    It's possible. I got a 5* on my second account at lvl 19.
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    You can obtain 5 stars multiple ways so this can be perfectly fine. Could have bought a few $$ offers for shards and crystals (duping 4 stars), special arenas, calendars etc.
  • Options
    IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Yeah, I've got 4 now at 25. It really just depends on how active they are. Considering you can collect 5 star shards for just logging in.
  • Options
    TotalMonster109TotalMonster109 Posts: 57
    Your jelly👍
    Kabammed_ said:

So i need to know what the earliest u can aquire a 5 star is. And multiple 5 stars. Someone joined aliiance. They are lvl 21 has 3 or 4, 5 stars already. 141 champs and is already 76.4k rating. Now if this is possible then good for them. But i have 2 accounts and my second i managed to get a 5 star pretty quick(i thought) which was at lvl 26. But 3, 5 stars at lv21 and 141 champs seems like something is fishy?

Lemme know if this is possible without cheating. Cause if this person is cheating i dont want them in my alliance.

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    First off, we're not allowed to post Profiles of other Players we suspect are cheating.
    Secondly, that is entirely possible. I see no suspicious signs. It's possible the Account was used to play War mainly, or other content, and hasn't done much Questing to level up.
    Just an aside. I run my Ally on very little room for suspicion. If I don't know them and I don't trust it, I don't keep them.
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    what the, I'm level 38 in my 2nd account and I don't even have a 5* yet. Than again, I started at at March 1st
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Hey guys, if you ever suspect another player or Alliance of cheating in The Contest, please reach out to our Support Team. An investigation will then be conducted to determine if any form of cheating has occurred, and if necessary, appropriate actions will be taken to punish the offending player/s. Due to our privacy policy however, we will be unable to provide you with any details regarding the result of the investigation.

You can contact our Support Team by clicking HERE. Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact them from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.

Thank you in advance for reporting anything which may be a violation of our Term of Service!
This discussion has been closed.