**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with act 5.2.4 YJ

Any strategy or counter tips for him? Feel free to throw some thoughts for the rest of the chapter as well.

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Your 4* GP looks like your best shot. And quite a bit of patience still. Good luck friend! That map is hell.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Also I see your kilmonger, but if you had sabretooth there is a synergy that beats the masochism that gives them a regen for debuffs. Might make it a little easier.
  • Theo628Theo628 Posts: 103

Your 4* GP looks like your best shot. And quite a bit of patience still. Good luck friend! That map is hell.

Even with the inverted class advantage node?
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    I wud say:
    most champs actually
    Domino
    Medusa
    Cap
    Void

Im more interesting why / what do u have a hard time against him =?

The node, dodge his sp, or more general ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Trying to remember who I used. I believe it was GP or AA. Just Parry to trigger the Node, then do DoT when the Timer is on.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Also, you have to have practice Baiting his L1, as it has some distance. You need to stay afar.
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    edited March 2019
    Do you happen to have a Sabretooth? If so pair him up with Killmonger and you can bypass Masochism. :)

Edit : Voodo works really well too : launch a special on an odd combo to lower YJ's ability accuracy. Try as much as you can to push him to an Sp2 which is really easier to dodge.