Options

Looking for alliance that will take me and my friend on. Base hero ratings of 414,000 and 140,000

Looking for an alliance that will take on 2 new members. We want an active alliance that is at least doing Map 3 of AQ and active in AW. We both have line. Pictures of our squads available on request

Comments

• Options
    Major4Major4 Posts: 191
    Can we chat in line
    Add Major4
  • Options
    Nicoluc24Nicoluc24 Posts: 34
    HMU Nicoluc24 in line or in game
  • Options
    LilcaineLilcaine Posts: 131
    Hey bro add me on line app @ Lilcaine I have a alliance that could use us and u might be come officer
  • Options
    zJxckzJxck Posts: 14
    Add me on line zJxck we can have a chat
  • Options
    Add me in Line so we can chat: uncannyavenger_
  • Options
    AndyTHEOwlAndyTHEOwl Posts: 11
    If you still want alliance you can add me on line X-Skull7230
  • Options
    Hit me up on line
  • Options
    Want to join Aftermath we need active players. 666carcass on line app
  • Options
    Matt_louMatt_lou Posts: 95
    Hmu on line @ matt_lou
  • Options
    J3J_LTDJ3J_LTD Posts: 26
    6m silver 2 ally here running map 3/2/2 and looking to expand to 3bg for aw soon with a super friendly and active community hit me up in game if your interested j&j ltd
  • Options
    TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79
    Add me on line @techoneforty gold3 alliance we actually have room for 2 if you’re interested.
  • Options
    veector26veector26 Posts: 26
    line id veector30 .let me knw thr.we play 2 bgs map4 and map3 consistantly. donation for map4 is low
  • Options
    KaptainKaptain Posts: 48
    Hanedog wrote: »
    Looking for an alliance that will take on 2 new members. We want an active alliance that is at least doing Map 3 of AQ and active in AW. We both have line. Pictures of our squads available on request

We have a home for the both of you.

Contact me on Line: Kapt_
    or in game: Kaptain-Kaos
  • Options
    Rob6475Rob6475 Posts: 34
    Hanedog add me on line
    rob6475 we have room for both
  • Options
    Hey man we are an alliance that has some veterans like you and some newer players like your friend. I bet you’d fit in with us great! If interested hit me up on line (darrylson). Good luck wherever you decide to go!
  • Options
    DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    Hane if you're still looking contact me in game at DaBills. We are rebuilding and would love to have you!
  • Options
    ABBAcadabraABBAcadabra Posts: 55
    Add me on line abbacadabra
    Recruitment chat 400ppl in it