**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting Badge Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Well you didn't use 850 to get the gifting badge
  • 1Jo1Jo Posts: 30
    Completely agree, feels like we are being ripped off. But more to the point if someone needs help in war now, a potion, revive etc. We can’t help them out. This is pathetic of kabam. Punish everyone for something a few have done.
  • Bhe3rBhe3r Posts: 2
    Me enviaron un correo diciendo que me retirarán el medallón de regalos con una compensación de 300 runas... Ese medallón lo adquirí con dinero real y en la descripción decía claramente que era un "medallón de regalos PERMANENTE" por lo que exijo la devolución de mi dinero real.

Esas 300 runas no es el producto por el que yo pagué! Y bajo ninguna circunstancia es comparable el costo/beneficio del medallón con el costo/beneficio de míseras 300 runas.

El uso del medallón NUNCA estuvo normado por lo que al quitar un producto legítimamente adquirido con dinero real están haciendo un abuso, robo y estafa al cliente.

Si alguien infringió políticas existentes al respecto deben penalizarlo, si no se ha infringido ninguna norma entonces deben crear esa norma primero y luego penalizar; pero sino han hecho ninguna de estas medidas NO PUEDEN RETIRAR EL MEDALLÓN!!!! Repito ES UN FRAUDE lo que están haciendo!!!
  • You can’t ask apple for a refund I have tried it!

But I share other people opinion!
    I have paid £28.99 real cash for an in-game item which has beeen removed from the game...hence we are entitled for the same tender of refunds not just a small part in units!

The units should be just an apology that this “function” is no longer available!
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Does the abuse stem from the gifting badge or is having multiple accounts cause?
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Maybe kabam will introduce a specific gifting feature for alliance potions and revives that are already in your inventory?
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★

Well you didn't use 850 to get the gifting badge

False, way back when people purchased the 850 bundle for the badge for specific events, not for the 850 units.
  • Hi I'm playing this game for over 4.5 years and never received a permanent gift sending badge in a way that I can't get it legally that I'm playing this game honestly I didn't get the credit I'm going to call my place as soon as I have the gift sending badge or if I don't get my credit card. I don't mean to make the game very bad.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Drooped2 said:

I'm one of the guys that complain about Kabam all the time, but I 100% back them on this, why should people in top alliances with deep pockets be able to get items for half price off their fellow top guys that are snapping up multiple accounts to run bot account programs on PC's that grind units

So you support punishing everyone when a simple ban of those accts ends this?
    they will just buy peoples second accounts off them to use for bots, which is why just banning current bots doesnt fix it.
  • Tantan5Tantan5 Posts: 16
    Can someone plz tell me how 300 units seem fair for 30$ when you get over 800 for 29.99 ....kabam just mad the ppl are helping each other with act 6 and it’s not turning into the money grab they were hoping for.... not everyone is cheating the system but I bet the ones that were got the 300 units as well ..... congrats to kabam you managed to piss everyone off at 1 time
  • 1Jo1Jo Posts: 30
    If I have purchased goods from someone and they take it back without my consent, is it classed as theft?
    Sending 300 units for something that cost £30 is laughable and in my opinion theft.
    I want my gifting badge back so I can help my alliance when needed.
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Yes
  • I think the conpentation for taking away the gifting badge is pathetic, 300 units isn't even close to the value we spent to get that badge, I spent R480 for the badge and thats almost double the units and it all went for nothing basically because you took it away again, stuff like that will make summoners uninstall the game you are suppose to improve the gaming experience not make it worse.
    Goodluck keeping the game alive with the bad dicisions and ripoff compensations we get on out money wasted.

Regards Froste202
  • R4yR4y Posts: 3
    Absolutely scammed. I want refund!!
  • Mystic_ReaperMystic_Reaper Posts: 50
    So if 300 units is all we get for something we paid $47 (in Australia) for which had 850 units bonus does that mean the people who had the badge will be able to pay 300 units for its return when you bring it back instead of paying near $50 again?
  • R4yR4y Posts: 3
    5* crystal would be fair comp. That or $30 refund. Otherwise not spending another dollar on this game.
  • I’m not too upset that the badge was taking away. Sure it sucks that now I can’t help out alliance mates when they need help because I am usually willing to help them. But 300 units when the minimum amount of units you had to get was 850 is a huge ripoff. Not even half the amount that the package was worth. That I would consider theft because we paid for a certain amount and when you took away what we paid for you, you didn’t even give half back of what we paid for.
  • RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Posts: 106
    I don’t mind that you removed the badge but a 300 unit return is not ok. Most people bought the unit pack just for the badge therefore I think people should get the full return of the unit pack that was purchased to obtain the badge.
  • KallaiRKallaiR Posts: 27
    This package was advertised as giving the gift badge too. Today they announced that they are disabling the gift badge! This is a fraud! I bought this offer to unlock the gift badge and now they are disabling it!! I want my money back because they disrespect and fraud us!

If they wanted to fight the mercs that sell units for real money, put safety measure to provoke them from doing it.

For example to gift a summoner, u will have to be in the same alliance for 30 days before being able to send a gift to an ally of yours. This will provoke 99% of the frauds!
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    So how did people abuse it?
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    This is a scam.

They could create a new currency --> Sell this currency --> this currency couldn't be gifted

Units would be a currency that would be able to be gifted but only acquired by playing the game, not purchased.

They create currencies monthly. Would require 15mins of programming.

@Kabam Miike

Answer?
This discussion has been closed.