**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monthly Claender Champion Updates

Since it's been some months that the 6 star champions are introduced,
I prefer the Monthly Calender champion must be a GUARENTEED 4 STAR with a chance for 5 STAR.
3 Star champs don't help anymore even in Heroic and Master Quests.

Monthly Claender Champion Updates 23 votes

Yes,4 Star Champs help to progress.So Calender may be Changed
95%
adqqedfyvrAlex13369Charlie_Sceneshadow_lurker22Sairam44Noob2435CASrini003The_mad_hatter1UltimateBatJokeRehan010_InfineightalejandrososaCtuchikAndiYTDEObaid_Jacob03TotalMonster109The_WatcherLordGenesisFreeToPlay_21Huntspyj 22 votes
No, 3 Star Champions are fine
4%
DRTO 1 vote

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    No, 3 Star Champions are fine
    I don't mind the 3* champs but they really should increase the chances of being able to obtain a 4* version of the champ cause in my 4 years of playing I have never gotten a 4* from them, I feel the chances are even smaller than getting the featured 5* champ from the gmc crystals.
  • TotalMonster109TotalMonster109 Posts: 57
    Yes,4 Star Champs help to progress.So Calender may be Changed
    I think they should leave the 3* increase the chance at 4* and add 5* at 1-2%
  • I think they should leave the 3* increase the chance at 4* and add 5* at 1-2%

That sounds fair and solid. Personally, I've lucked out once and got a 4* from the login so it does happen. Duped my 4* CAIW from the login :smiley:
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    either increase the chances of a 4* or change the calendar to one where everyone uncollected and contender or below get 3*s and everyone Proven and above - or level 45+ gets 4*.