**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enter the Negative Zone and rescue Johnny Storm next Month!

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Love reading about what is coming to the contest in April but any chance you could share what will be taken away from summoners next month. After a rough March it would be nice to get a heads up on what we wont be able to use or what will be removed next month
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    Annihilus!!!! Holy ****...I need to check my pants.

Seriously, awesome. One of my favorite villains and Annihilation is still one of my favorite crossovers. I hope Super Skrull is added to the game soon too. Maybe he gets brought in with Sue or Reed? Man, I love the cosmic based stuff.
  • Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
    I gotta say bounties are the worse thing you have ever introduced in the game. I do not know anyone in the higher end alliances that do them. Please reconsider
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Waboba said:

But... but... Avengers Endgame?! :(

That said, I’m still super excited for Human Torch!

That wouldn't make sense since endgame only comes in the end of april... so mcoc can't spoil anything..
    so in may there will be the endgame arc with three champs.
    Imma take a guess on them.
    Rescue, ronin and the endgame villian.
    Maybe Death herself...
    Would be interesting to finish that arc
    That would be interesting! Curious when was the last time we got three new champions?
    Patchie93 said:

webtswx said:

what class will human torch and annihilus be?

science and mystic?

Human Torch will be science like all the Fantastic Four.

As for annihilus I don't know enough about him to guess
    I'm thinking Annihilus will be Cosmic.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★

Waboba said:

That wouldn't make sense since endgame only comes in the end of april... so mcoc can't spoil anything..
    Maybe Death herself...
    That would be interesting! Curious when was the last time we got three new champions?

Waboba said:

Maybe Death herself...
    @BowTieJohn last time was August of last year (Red Skull/Heimdall /Korg). Before that was March of last year (Bishop/Sabretooth /Sentinel). It happens 2x a year

Waboba said:

Maybe Death herself...

Waboba said:

Maybe Death herself...
    @BowTieJohn last time was August of last year (Red Skull/Heimdall /Korg). Before that was March of last year (Bishop/Sabretooth /Sentinel). It happens 2x a year
    Thank you! I took some time off last year and had forgotten about these.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Have there been any changes to the bounty missions coming in April? I seem to remember these being sort of lack luster in the past (they were probably one of my lesser favorite side events), and was curious if they are any better. Interested to see what you guys have in store for Endgame and I’m looking forward to Back Issues #2.
  • SasukeUchihaSasukeUchiha Posts: 16
    Kabam pls give torch and annihilus abilities
    On basis of their powers.
    Like TORCH should have:
    1. Incinerate
    2. Plasma detonation like havok
    3. Plasma armor like aura of incineration and it also reduces incoming damage by physical hits by 40%
    4. Fury
    5. Pyrokinesis- highly incinerating energy blasts.
    6. Thermokinesis-shifting his body parts to flames and other flaming objects.
    7. Incinerate, coldsnap, frostbite, shock immunity
    8. Armor break

And for ANNIHILUS:
    1.Chitinous exoskeleton armor which has physical and energy resistance.
    2. Evade as he has superhuman agility
    3. Bleed
    4. Continuous rebirth as signature ability as he cannot die if he has his cosmic control rod so he can revive himself when knocked down for one time.
    5. But the cosmic control rod makes him panic and paranoid so it reduces all his ability potency by 50%.
    6. But he also broadcasts panic in his enemies.
    7. He has permanent cellular degeneration debuff on himself.
    8. But the cosmic control rod slows it and it also purifies debuff placed on him
    9. Lastly on using his cosmic control rod to revive his cellular degeneration becomes vigorous and he is not immune to debuff.
    Thank you kabam and everyone who read my post thoroughly. And I wish kabam you all people make these champions in reference to their powers.
  • Werewrym said:

@Kabam Miike Have there been any changes to the bounty missions coming in April? I seem to remember these being sort of lack luster in the past (they were probably one of my lesser favorite side events), and was curious if they are any better. Interested to see what you guys have in store for Endgame and I’m looking forward to Back Issues #2.

Yes! There have been some improvements. We'll have more information for you all soon, but a major improvement here is that you'll be able to trigger a Bounty mission selectively, and it won't rely on chance!
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    with the new back issues 2 will the rank up gem be for the 2016 champs and also can you guys just stick to using champs from the year the event was introduced.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Anything good for non-spenders??

You don't need to spend to do UC / Variant and monthly quest. The game is free
    You don't need to spend to do UC/variant IF you're got your duped 5* Blade to 5/65. But for common mortals, like me, have only unduped ultron and unduped magik at 4/55. Not way to complete those quests without spending, thx to crazy buffs placed with usual care by kabam. Have fun and die trying! (©Kabam)

A Duped Blade is not going to help much here. Variant Difficulty is meant to test the breadth and depth of your Roster, as well as your RPG Knowledge. It is not meant for everybody and is made for our more end game players.

Every month, we release plenty of Content that is meant for many different skill levels, but as we said at the end of last year, we are committing to more end-game content for our most experienced players as well.
    I still don’t get what you mean by “RPG Knowledge” because that applies little here...
    Ace_03 said:

Haji_Saab said:

You don't need to spend to do UC/variant IF you're got your duped 5* Blade to 5/65. But for common mortals, like me, have only unduped ultron and unduped magik at 4/55. Not way to complete those quests without spending, thx to crazy buffs placed with usual care by kabam. Have fun and die trying! (©Kabam)

A Duped Blade is not going to help much here. Variant Difficulty is meant to test the breadth and depth of your Roster, as well as your RPG Knowledge. It is not meant for everybody and is made for our more end game players.

Every month, we release plenty of Content that is meant for many different skill levels, but as we said at the end of last year, we are committing to more end-game content for our most experienced players as well.

Haji_Saab said:

Will the champion restrictions be limited to class again? and will 4* be banned? I noticed the fury missions have those #tag specific champions, is that the new Variant champion limit now?

with the new back issues 2 will the rank up gem be for the 2016 champs and also can you guys just stick to using champs from the year the event was introduced.

Those are reasonable questions to ask in light of the 4* ban on Act 6 and the tags used for Fury Recon. Curious to see the response or see the information when it comes out.
  • RobbietheoxRobbietheox Posts: 21
    Thanos buff for Avengers End Game?

Thanos buff for Avengers End Game?

Why buff a character which is one most don't have? Seems a bit odd and would only add an imbalance to the game.
    @Kabam Miike Are there any changes to the

Werewrym said:

Yes! There have been some improvements. We'll have more information for you all soon, but a major improvement here is that you'll be able to trigger a Bounty mission selectively, and it won't rely on chance!
    Awesome! Looking forward to seeing the changes!
    I'm excited to have an opportunity to add another member of the Fantastic Four on my roster.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Zipio said:

xNig said:

WarBros23 said:

I'm just trying to follow up on some previous comments, and maybe we could get some insight. If you are bringing something like Ultron's Assault into the game, there has to be another level for it. Classic was absolutely ridiculous in terms of the actual content challengers faced, but Variant is heavily geared towards the endgame community. For most of us, I think we need to find the middle ground. Perhaps something that will initiate a challenge, while providing decent rewards as well. At a higher difficulty than Classic, but it shouldn't be close to Variant. Could we please have a particular section like this? It will make the content attainable for many people in the MCOC community, as I am sure.

Middle ground? There’s Masters, Uncollected, A5. 😒
    Yes we don't deserve new content because we still haven't completed act 5. Trust me if I could do act 5 I would, but me waiting to save up units to progress in act 5 shouldn't mean I get no more content till I get 50 5*s...
    A mid tier level Variant is just another EQ. You are essentially asking for there to be a permanent Master EQ quest. Asking for an easier Maze or any temporary side quest is one thing. Permanent content in a game like this will always be end game. You do deserve new content but if you are half way through the games progression you aren't going to get new permanent content.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Ace_03 said:

Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

Will the champion restrictions be limited to class again? and will 4* be banned? I noticed the fury missions have those #tag specific champions, is that the new Variant champion limit now?
    I was guessing for the micro realms variant the restriction may be based off size rather than class
    Frosty said:

Ace_03 said:

Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

I was guessing for the micro realms variant the restriction may be based off size rather than class
    That’s a really good theory. Be interesting to see if that’s the case... I don’t have many large champs.
  • JCristianos09JCristianos09 Posts: 11
    Team please tell me, Back Issues #1 will be still available? Are you planning to let all Back Issues # into one tab/section in game display?

Team please tell me, Back Issues #1 will be still available? Are you planning to let all Back Issues # into one tab/section in game display?

I'm excited that there is another one. I hope they continue releasing these. They are fun and a way to get additional resources.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★

Haji_Saab said:

thanks for telling us that you only care about end game players and are committed to cater only to them. Btw there's nothing rpg about this game so check your rpg knowledge again. every month you give us upto masters( for mid tier players) so don't even include uc in it. Guess i can move on to other games bcoz i am not an endgame player and they only make more content for them
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Human torch is gonna be a bs defence champ
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Akhilxcx said:

Haji_Saab said:

thanks for telling us that you only care about end game players and are committed to cater only to them. Btw there's nothing rpg about this game so check your rpg knowledge again. every month you give us upto masters( for mid tier players) so don't even include uc in it. Guess i can move on to other games bcoz i am not an endgame player and they only make more content for them
    Also, this game does have RPG elements so check your knowledge again:

"Role-playing games also include single-player role-playing video games in which players control a character, or team of characters, who undertake(s) quests, and may include player capabilities that advance using statistical mechanics. These electronic games sometimes share settings and rules with tabletop RPGs, but emphasize character advancement more than collaborative storytelling."