Options

Thank for the Arena Crystals nerf

You guys cant help yourselves maybe idk, but its clear to me and all my alliance members who have experimented the past week with arena crystals, and its clear that any chance of gaining a decent amount of units from them has been eliminated, Player #1, 100 xtals only 5 hits on units, Player #2 50 crystals 46 hits on gold, this morning myself 30 xtals 29 hits on Gold. But i suppose everyone is just having bad luck.

Comments

• Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Looks like bad rng, I think every 1m bc nets around 2k units give or take which I always open in millions and can confirm thats about the average.
  • Options
    MoehageneMoehagene Posts: 29
    I have opened 42 Uncollected Arena Crystals in a row now with no units. I feel the pain.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Not everyone... I've been averaging 1500-2000 units a week from arena for about 6-8 months, and last week was about the same, so sorry about your luck, but there's been no "nerf".
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I opened 1 the other day because I needed gold and I got 275 units (uncollected arena crystal)
  • Options
    I open 10 UC at a time, and probably 3/4th of the time will end up with Units, ranging from 300-600, even recently too. But yes, maybe 1/4th of time there is nothing. That's how random works.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    last 2 single crystals 225 units in a row just when I was seeing lost of 15k gold happy with that