**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War season crystals

SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
Due to RNG again... many g1 alliance members are pulling more t2a and t5b than those in Platinum. Seeing dozens of screenshots of G1 participants opening 3 season crystals for 20-30k t2a and 3k t5b where as platinum participants are getting 8-12 t2a and 5k t5b from 5 crystals. There has to be a better way

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Every time.

I have two accounts, one that ended in plat3 and one in gold 2. The gold 2 account got more t2a shards from the war crystals then my plat3 account...
    I got 10k t2a shards...

And this is my second account.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Wait, yore upset because even though you get 50% more 6* shards, 33% more 5* shards, 100% more t2 alpha, and a guaranteed t4cc? Come on dude, very few people are getting lucky enough to beat you there.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Wait, yore upset because even though you get 50% more 6* shards, 33% more 58 shards, 100% more t2 alpha, and a guaranteed t4cc? Come on dude, very few people are getting lucky enough to beat you there.

people in gold 2 have gotten more t2 alpha and t5 basic with those crystals than people in plat 3 get with the crystals AND normal rewards. Plus t2 alpha and t5 basic are more useful than shards anyways. The AW rewards should be guaranteed to a set number, not changing based on RNG. Other crystals fine but for a whole war season's worth to be partly decided by RNG? it's annoying.
    The_Boss9 said:

Lormif said:

Wait, yore upset because even though you get 50% more 6* shards, 33% more 58 shards, 100% more t2 alpha, and a guaranteed t4cc? Come on dude, very few people are getting lucky enough to beat you there.

people in gold 2 have gotten more t2 alpha and t5 basic with those crystals than people in plat 3 get with the crystals AND normal rewards. Plus t2 alpha and t5 basic are more useful than shards anyways. The AW rewards should be guaranteed to a set number, not changing based on RNG. Other crystals fine but for a whole war season's worth to be partly decided by RNG? it's annoying.
    "people", as in very few people, as in a super small amount of people. 99% of the rewards are set, it is one crystal that has RNG, and it is a small part of the prize.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Lormif said:

The_Boss9 said:

Lormif said:

"people", as in very few people, as in a super small amount of people. 99% of the rewards are set, it is one crystal that has RNG, and it is a small part of the prize.
    It's more about the fact that there's RNG involved in something like war crystals that's frustrating. And from what I hear its not that 99% of people get fair rewards. Like @Jaded Said with his mini account and main account.
    The_Boss9 said:

Lormif said:

The_Boss9 said:

Lormif said:

It's more about the fact that there's RNG involved in something like war crystals that's frustrating. And from what I hear its not that 99% of people get fair rewards. Like @Jaded Said with his mini account and main account.
    Your post just shows that you do not know how statistics work. Just because his second account does not get worse rewards does not break the 99%....

I can understand frustration, however that leads to emotional arguments, not logical ones.
    Lormif said:

The_Boss9 said:

Lormif said:

Wrong kiddo, t2a shards are a huge part of the rewards. While aw may focus on champ crystal shards, not much you can do with champs if you don’t get the resources to rank them. I covet t2a shards or full ones a prime goal in everything I do in game.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Around 40k t2a, bit of shocked too

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Kabam should just remove the war crystals. Voila problem solved.
    Jaded said:

Lormif said:

The_Boss9 said:

Lormif said:

Wrong kiddo, t2a shards are a huge part of the rewards. While aw may focus on champ crystal shards, not much you can do with champs if you don’t get the resources to rank them. I covet t2a shards or full ones a prime goal in everything I do in game.
    Child, they are a huge part to you, but to the vast majority those 6* shards are larger. That YOU covet t2a more does not change the fact you are already getting a huge amount of more resources in general, such that 1% of the people getting the crystals doing better than you just gives them the slightest hope to catch up.
    V1PER1987 said:

Definitely, and just up the t2a shards and t5bc shards to a flat amount across all reward tiers.

Fully agree with doing away with them.
    Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

The_Boss9 said:

Lormif said:

Child, they are a huge part to you, but to the vast majority those 6* shards are larger. That YOU covet t2a more does not change the fact you are already getting a huge amount of more resources in general, such that 1% of the people getting the crystals doing better than you just gives them the slightest hope to catch up.
    No way alligator, t2a is a main prize even in my gold 2 ally with the members there. It’s not just me. So even they get upset when they pull a small amount of t2a shards and someone with the same amount of crystals gets double or triple what they got.

These war crystals need to go away.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

V1PER1987 said:

Definitely, and just up the t2a shards and t5bc shards to a flat amount across all reward tiers.

Fully agree with doing away with them.
    Then people will complain about something else. The crystals are an added bonus. Season rewards already contain set amounts of T2A and T5B based on rank
    Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

The_Boss9 said:

Lormif said:

No way alligator, t2a is a main prize even in my gold 2 ally with the members there. It’s not just me. So even they get upset when they pull a small amount of t2a shards and someone with the same amount of crystals gets double or triple what they got.

So seriously your sole issue is that someone may have a super small chance of getting more of something you like... How very, childish, of you. Again, your base amount is already atleast 50% more. That less than 1% of the people can get super lucky enough to catch up to you is pretty petty issue to complain about.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It is technically possible for someone to get more T2 alpha from one single crystal, than someone else in 35 crystals during a full year.
    Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

The_Boss9 said:

Lormif said:

So seriously your sole issue is that someone may have a super small chance of getting more of something you like... How very, childish, of you. Again, your base amount is already atleast 50% more. That less than 1% of the people can get super lucky enough to catch up to you is pretty petty issue to complain about.
    Childish behaviour isn’t dictated by you. I play the game for my own thrills. Not for you or others. If I’m always on the short end of the t2a shards from war crystals, while others are always benefiting from less crystals with more shards. Then it’s concerning. My gold 2 ally spends nothing to clear maps. Jumping around tiers 1-3 in war takes boosts, health pots, revives etc...

So even if I can earn those items for free it’s time spent or resources spent to get them. Then to end up getting less t2a from war crystals then people popping less of these crystals.

It shouldn’t be based on rng. That’s all. Remove the rng based rewards and I won’t complain.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Oh my goodness gracious great balls of fire.

Breaking news!!!
    Crystals with multiple items can contain multiple items... and wait there is more! You can only get some of the items... lions, and tigers, and bears oh my!!! You mean it is based on chance? Say it isn’t so!
    Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

The_Boss9 said:

Lormif said:

Childish behaviour isn’t dictated by you. I play the game for my own thrills. Not for you or others. If I’m always on the short end of the t2a shards from war crystals, while others are always benefiting from less crystals with more shards. Then it’s concerning. My gold 2 ally spends nothing to clear maps. Jumping around tiers 1-3 in war takes boosts, health pots, revives etc...

So even if I can earn those items for free it’s time spent or resources spent to get them. Then to end up getting less t2a from war crystals then people popping less of these crystals.

It shouldn’t be based on rng. That’s all. Remove the rng based rewards and I won’t complain.
    You are not always on the short end, and everyone else is not on the benefiting end.
    Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

The_Boss9 said:

Lormif said:

You are not always on the short end, and everyone else is not on the benefiting end.
    No I have been on the short end of every war crystal. I’ve pulled in the fewest t2a shards from every war. I haven’t received more then 10k t2a shards from any season. Finishing from gold 1 to plat 2 since seasons started.