**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Monthly Event Quests Rewards

Since last 3 yrs. I've been seeing the Monthly Event Quest Rewards.
It hasn't changed significantly.
I prefer to increase the rewards, like more 5 star shards and 4 star shards.
I prefer to increase the Completion & Exploration Reward of Heroic and Master.
Like the exploration of Heroic rewards from 1000 5 star shards to 2500 shards.
And so on...

Monthly Event Quests Rewards 101 votes

Yes, The rewards must have a significant Change. Increase the Rewards
87%
AchtungGamerVdh2008SiliyoGarryDKHaji_SaabErza_ScarletCrkwestZENNifzDezz_1zuffyYotzTerraWhiteManAlCapone2727Darkrider051haunted_memoryMyradralB4nanaJo 88 votes
Nah, The rewards are just good to progress
9%
AddyosDrenlinSixshot1OrcDovahkiinHarbinger195tom523Maldroit2VoltolosGeorgiaDawgNothing_here 10 votes
The Rewards are PERFECT and doesn't need any change
2%
Sundance_2099CupidTheSquish671 3 votes

Comments

• Tomtom1979Tomtom1979 Posts: 15
    Should be changed to include the current meta. But whilst they remain as is, they can continue to push more for their ludicrous offers to obtain shards/resources instead.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I would like on the events that have currency like intel if you could get some mastery cores with it.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I would like the gold rewards to be buffed a little
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I do believe it is time for the rewards to increase. There are multiple reasons why the increase in rewards could be justified by evidence. One reason is the fact that the level of difficulty has increased and the fact that 6* are the champions everyone wants for various content, not just story quest content. Another reason is the reality that 5* and 6* champions are needed for Act 6 which is obviously content for more of an end game player. Not only that, but mid and progressing players will need more 5* champions to progress through content like RTTL, LOL, Variant, and other future content. Another more obvious reason is the game has changed especially over the last couple of months and in light of that the rewards need to change to compare with the state of challenges,events,etc of the game itself. I'm sure there are more reasons if I really think about it, but just wanted to start with this brief list.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Nah, The rewards are just good to progress

I do believe it is time for the rewards to increase. There are multiple reasons why the increase in rewards could be justified by evidence. One reason is the fact that the level of difficulty has increased and the fact that 6* are the champions everyone wants for various content, not just story quest content. Another reason is the reality that 5* and 6* champions are needed for Act 6 which is obviously content for more of an end game player. Not only that, but mid and progressing players will need more 5* champions to progress through content like RTTL, LOL, Variant, and other future content. Another more obvious reason is the game has changed especially over the last couple of months and in light of that the rewards need to change to compare with the state of challenges,events,etc of the game itself. I'm sure there are more reasons if I really think about it, but just wanted to start with this brief list.

This is a list of reasons you want better rewards, not reasons that they should be given.

And EQ difficulty hasn't changed significantly. In fact this month was the easiest in a while, without counters. Because the difficulty hasn't changed, there's no viable reason to increase the rewards.
    Drooped2 said:

Argueably the content got easier cause changes got better on your roster and higher ranks are available to you.
    Fair enough and good point.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I want master and higher to get increased rewards.
    Sixshot1 said:

This is a list of reasons you want better rewards, not reasons that they should be given.

And EQ difficulty hasn't changed significantly. In fact this month was the easiest in a while, without counters. Because the difficulty hasn't changed, there's no viable reason to increase the rewards.
    Sixshot1 said:

I'm just curious how many 5*s and 6*s? I only ask as it relates to some of the newer content.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★

I would like on the events that have currency like intel if you could get some mastery cores with it.

I like his idea. Cause I dont want to spend units on mastarys. I like to hoard then for if I do really hard content
  • Noneed2nvNoneed2nv Posts: 58
    edited March 2019
    To me it’s really the Master reward that doesn’t make sense. If you’re not uncollected, then Master is the most difficult content, correct? Why does the most difficult content give another 3* crystal? Summoners are trying to build roster to complete 5.2 and become uncollected. Somehow there should be a way to fully form a 4* after finishing “Master”. The awards seem to be arranged as not trying to give the uncollected too much for completing all the content instead of who the content is actually for. Following the award trend of the beginner, normal, and heroic the completion awards should be something like 1000 4*shards plus additional 500 4* shards for exploration along with the 5* shards. When added to the 500 you get from heroic, this gives 2000 for the event which is good reward for the middle tier NON-uncollected summoners.
  • Yes, The rewards must have a significant Change. Increase the Rewards
    Hope @Kabam Miike will consider it
  • Yes, The rewards must have a significant Change. Increase the Rewards
    I say this because players who can complete and explore Heroic and Master needs a lot of time to open a 5 star crystal.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    AndiYTDE said:

People who are doing uncollected 100% don´t even get to open a 5* crystal. With EQs alone it takes us 4 months to open a 6* crystal. After the 4* ban, I believe they have to increase the rewards. Maybe 10k 5* shards and 5k 6* shards per month. For those who feel like that´d be too many 6* shards: There are so many trash champions in the crystals and many of the really good champions still need to be awakened. As 6* awakening gems cannot be obtained you have to naturally dupe them.

Even an increase to 3,500 shards would be a reasonable jump. That’s still enough to where most summoners will be able to open a 6* every two months on average (factoring in war season rewards and dupes).
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Nodes, paths and Champs are getting harder and harder each month . So are the bugs but no change to rewards . That's lame