Options

Nick fury intel What week was the hardest for you

2»

Comments

• Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Week 4 Nick fury
    Week 1 and 4. I did 100% 1 with this team.

I just did one successful run of epic week 4. I had about 15 quits before that one so it felt awesome.

• Options
    TsoderbeTsoderbe Posts: 32
    Week 2 Mr.Sinister
    They were all pretty easy for me, but I guess the mutant week would have been the hardest. However, my 6* Beast put in serious work.
  • Options
    TsoderbeTsoderbe Posts: 32
    Week 2 Mr.Sinister
    Oh, and if anyone is having issues with Thing this week, try Gwenpool. I used a 4/40 Gwenpool and took him down in a one shot.
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Week 4 Nick fury
    Had no problem beating the content. What made it the hardest was when I pulled the only class awakening gem I absolutely did not need.
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    edited March 2019
    Week 3 Kingpin
    Nick Fury as well especially with his laggy block, but my spiderverse roster is lacking
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Week 3 Kingpin
    Kingpin was the only boss that I had to use a revive on but overall it was a pretty decent event for the rewards gained 👍
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Week 3 Kingpin
    At that time my best one was Sparky 3*(duped), you can also count SG but she is weaker.Now I opened a 5* Venom the Duck :)
  • Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Week 4 Nick fury
    I’m so happy to be done😂😂😊😊
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Eh come on guys you got an AG for clearing that up. It was as close to charity as you can get. I used a few revives for my second run on fury 🤷‍♂️.
  • Options
    Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Week 3 Kingpin
    My only week was the kingpin week. This is the only week where i had to use revives and heal pots.

Avenger week got to love scarlet witch got me through it.
    X-men - AA and Iceman.
    Spiderman - Venom with revives. only problem week
    Fury - 5* sentinel and Luke cage ran all over him.
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    All of them
    And by that I mean none of them. I finished every epic without revives. I had scouted on Master so I didn't even have to restart the quest because I knew who to bring.

BTW: Only R4 5* I could use:

Elektra
    Venom
    Sentinel

Then I had at least 1 4-40 every week.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Week 4 Nick fury
    Nick Fury was a bit difficult but I still easily finished itemless both paths... r5 Domino destroys him.
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Week 4 Nick fury
    Nick. Why the hell is he on final finale on heroic? Newbies can't intercept Kabam
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Week 4 Nick fury
    It was a struggle with my 5 and 6 star Domino, 5 star Massacre and 5 star Gwenpool, but somehow we managed