**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier 4hr crystal

I'm trying to understand what is the difference between the new cavalier 4hr crystal and the uncollected 4hr crystal. I thought the cavalier 4hr crystal was suppose to offer more? So far since I've opened a few, it seems like it's the same things. You rarely get any revives just like the uncollected 4hr crystal. So far the only good thing about becoming cavalier is that you can buy the cavalier grandmaster crystals. So what exactly is the difference between them?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,218 ★★★★★
    That said it was the gold but haven’t se any gold mostly lvl 2 pots that it
  • Options
    aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    push yourself to acquire everything, to find out its nothing
    Welcome to kabam world
  • Options
    UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Yeah, I noticed no difference almost between uncollected free and cavalier free crystals, ohh once I had 15 k gold from cavalier, never happened before
  • Options
    Went through that whole process of doing the run through of act 6.1 to get the same crystal with a different name. Yeah the cavalier grandmaster crystals offer a 1% at a 6* but I was hoping for more from the 4hr crystal. High expectations low reality. I fooled myself in hoping for more.
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    4 hour slightly more gold that is it.

Daily slightly more t4cc and little better chance at some other stuff.

Think they covered this in the original post with what was added

So far out of 20ish cavaliers ive gotten 2 6* champs.

Daily 1000 5* shards is best I’ve done

Haven’t hit the better gold yet on the 4 hour
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    the 4 hour cavalier crystal automatically spawns a new forum topic every 4 hours asking what the difference is.
  • Options
    loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    edited March 2019
    I'm not typing in here to say what is the difference but I will say this....

In order to get the cavalier crystal you have to go through act 6 once (which I did). The crystal is supposed to be better but the thing I don't understand is this...

1. You took away 4* from act 6. Fine whatever
    2. Now I have characters that have 30k in health to heal up.

My question to you Kabam is this. @Kabam Miike

If you take away 4* than why don't you take away level 2 potions. 750 health does nothing for us at this level. The minimum health pot that should be in this crystal is a level 3. I understand that you want to make more money but the majority of is that are at this level have already spent enough money. I just opened 14 of these and most of them were level 2 potions and mini lightning.

That's the least you should do.
  • Options
    loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Nothing?
  • Options
    themikithemiki Posts: 60
    I think it just sparkles more.✨