**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Golden Realm

I know it was discussed in June, but was wondering if Golden Realm was coming back anytime soon ?

Comments

• OriginalphatsoOriginalphatso Member Posts: 14
    It would be nice cuz I need it
  • Revster13Revster13 Member Posts: 10
    Snap my friend, I'm struggling to move forward
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Member Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Hell yes.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Member Posts: 340 ★★
    id like to see this run maybe once a week. it would be cool to have run on the same day as cornucopia
    Hopefully someone knows something
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Member Posts: 235 ★★
    What with 4 and 5 star champs becoming more available and access to more T4 catalysts, gold usage has gone up considerably. It would be nice to get more opportunities to earn it.

Also, does anyone else feel like the gold crystals need an increase or to at least change the minimum? They feel kinda... not worth the units.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Member Posts: 275 ★★
    Im all for more gold, or at the very least a gold realm event that lasts a week or 2. i have been having to sell iso for gold lately.
    I wouldn't be selling my ISO for gold. There is a Poll discussion on this forum asking one thing you would change. Everyone now has there chance to be heard properly. Please vote
    Search Dave_the_destroyer and you will find his discussion on first thing to change. We all need to be heard.