**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need offline version of MCOC

I badly need offline version of MCOC game. This game is having server problems and is slow loading. It is getting disconnected in the middle of a fight and I have to restart the fight even after defeating enemy without loosing any energy. When I restart a fight against an enemy, my energy level is dropped to half or even lower energy level. This is a very big issue with the game. Please make some parts of the game available offline where it is not required for multiplayer mode.

Comments

• LethalProtectorLethalProtector Posts: 76
    My guy, they aren't gonna change the game based on the needs of the few. Offline would be a horrid mistake.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

My guy, they aren't gonna change the game based on the needs of the few. Offline would be a horrid mistake.

Needs of a few? Everyone including Miike and CEO seatin and COWhale experiences at least 7,244 connection interruptions a day on MCOC.

Needs of a few? Everyone including Miike and CEO seatin and COWhale experiences at least 7,244 connection interruptions a day on MCOC.

Literally do not know who those guys are. Sounds like they just have crappy connection. I only face bad connection errors about once every 3 days.
  • amfm981amfm981 Posts: 11

Literally do not know who those guys are. Sounds like they just have crappy connection. I only face bad connection errors about once every 3 days.

You have to be trolling here
  • He's really not. I rarely have a full connection drop. Occasionally extended load time, but that's rare too for me. A few months prior it seemed like it was worse than other times. However, as of late, connection issues have been minimal for me as well. No joke, 100% truth. It's an online game so it's par for the course that a poor connection signal will lead to connection issues. My old router caused a LOT of hiccups, but that was solved when I got a new one. Although, most of the time I use my 4G LTE data connection. Which, for the most part, is quite stable/reliable.

He's really not. I rarely have a full connection drop. Occasionally extended load time, but that's rare too for me. A few months prior it seemed like it was worse than other times. However, as of late, connection issues have been minimal for me as well. No joke, 100% truth. It's an online game so it's par for the course that a poor connection signal will lead to connection issues. My old router caused a LOT of hiccups, but that was solved when I got a new one. Although, most of the time I use my 4G LTE data connection. Which, for the most part, is quite stable/reliable.

Same bro.