**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

how many of you got 5 star mystic awakening gem from crystal bought with intel

so i saw almost everyone in my alliance getting mystic awakening gem while just one mutant and one skill. so wanna know was it rigged or i am just assuming stuff

how many of you got 5 star mystic awakening gem from crystal bought with intel 112 votes

mystic
33% 38 votes
any other
66% 74 votes

Comments

• Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    I’ll put this at about 100% assumption
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    I also pulled a mystic awakening gem
  • Options
    TotalMonster109TotalMonster109 Posts: 57
    Science would have preferred mystic😒
  • Options
    Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Skill
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    If I get a gem that is not mutant science or skill, it may be my last time to purchase
  • Options
    samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    I got cosmic Awakening gem , total now I have 4 Awakening cosmic gems which I don't want
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Wanted skill or tech. Had gems for all other classes. Got mutant. Saving continues for eternity. Waiting for Omega Domino to land up. That said. I also opened 4 crystals and I got icy boi dupe and Emma dupe. Was an eventful month in the end.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    That’s it. My second mystic AG and nothing to use it on. Thanks for bringing the FU in fun, Kabam. My blade and iceman r5 are both unduped for more than a year now. And I cant even get a Magik or Sym Supreme, because you want me to spend money on clearing content.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'll let you know in 2 days when I get enough Intel from the calendar.
    I'm not spending money on epic Nick Fury.
    I'd rather finish 6.1.6 and become cavalier.

If I do get another mystic (already got one in inventory) I'll awaken Magik
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

That’s it. My second mystic AG and nothing to use it on. Thanks for bringing the FU in fun, Kabam. My blade and iceman r5 are both unduped for more than a year now. And I cant even get a Magik or Sym Supreme, because you want me to spend money on clearing content.

Act 5 100% & 100% labyrinth both have a 5* generic awakening gem.........go for it 👍
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    zeezee57 said:

I got cosmic, which for the first time with an AG is what I wanted or could use. I have mystic, mutant and skill in the inventory already and had hoped for cosmic or tech. Now I just need another cosmic gem or two. On an up note I pulled Magik tonight so that mystic gem might be used finally.

Do Hyperion. He's totally class act with that Gem.
  • Options
    pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    Mutant, but only have trash of that class and the saddest thing, i have 2 awekining gems mutant
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    So far I've pulled a mystic gem three times in a row
    Got 2 in my stash atm
    Used one on morning star
  • Options
    PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Science
  • Options

I’ll put this at about 100% assumption

20 vs 34 till now; shows something other than assumption

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

zeezee57 said:

I got cosmic, which for the first time with an AG is what I wanted or could use. I have mystic, mutant and skill in the inventory already and had hoped for cosmic or tech. Now I just need another cosmic gem or two. On an up note I pulled Magik tonight so that mystic gem might be used finally.

Do Hyperion. He's totally class act with that Gem.
    I would argue Medusa. She definitely needs it more
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

Mutant, but only have trash of that class and the saddest thing, i have 2 awekining gems mutant

Look on the bright side.....when you finally pull domino and omega red NEXT year December, 2020, you will have two awakening gems for them. 😁
  • Options
    BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    This is my first AG and i got skill, though when opening it was surrounded by mystic lol
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Tech. Will be for SESM or Ghost.
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I'll let u know in like 20 minutes
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I didn't go for this as it would pretty much require any and all Intel I could get. I found it nore useful to use Intel on many smaller and more useful items rather than get a 5* ag that would more than likely be whatever class I needed the least or flat out did not want at the time.
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I got science. Was really hoping for mutant tho
  • Options
    BlackJ4zz said:

This is my first AG and i got skill, though when opening it was surrounded by mystic lol

save for blade
  • Options

I got science. Was really hoping for mutant tho

nice man. still not a mystic or more appropriately not a 2nd mystic
  • Options
    HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
    edited March 2019

Had 3 but I used one previously on Magik. Haven’t opened one w Intel yet still contemplating
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 785 ★★★
    Tech
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    It should be generic to not induce any more salt into contest than it was neccessary