**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Experienced player looking for a new home

Hello, I'm looking for an active alliance. I've been playing for a couple of years now. Used to be in plat 3 and gold alliances. I'm pretty experienced in the game and I am able to complete uncollected most months I have dischord and line, so not a problem if it's required. Thank you for you time.

Comments

• MoonwyndeMoonwynde Posts: 84
    If you're looking for a relaxed atmosphere, hit me up in game or LINE at Moonwynde.
  • DoowalesDoowales Posts: 26
    Hi mate we are rebuilding are alliance Added you in game to chat
  • Bigdaddy858Bigdaddy858 Posts: 7
    Hi moonwynde thanks for commenting. I'm not really looking for a relaxed or chill alliance. I want to compete. Thanks though.
    Line Id is bigrich619
  • MoonwyndeMoonwynde Posts: 84
    No worries, good luck to you!
  • Topher_TowersTopher_Towers Posts: 77
    Hi. We got a spot opening
    We're currently running maps 5 and 4 and gold 2 aiming for gold 1. If you're interested can add me on line "topher-towers"
    Thanks Topher
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    edited March 2019
    Hey we are recruiting to fill a bg that left. We are social and have been together since 2015. We have a strong core group of players. Check us out in game or on line at DaBills. Thanks! I sent you a friend request :)
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283

Hello, I'm looking for an active alliance. I've been playing for a couple of years now. Used to be in plat 3 and gold alliances. I'm pretty experienced in the game and I am able to complete uncollected most months I have dischord and line, so not a problem if it's required. Thank you for you time.

Hi Bigdaddy858. Are you still without and alliance? If you are, we will have 1-2 spots available and can accommodate you. I am not sure what you are seeking as we are NOT what you are used to in terms of a platinum or gold war alliance. This past season 8, our alliance is ranked in the Silver 2 Bracket. I will share with you a post that I have been using to recruit for teammates. It will tell you about us and if you are interested in joining us, please hit me up in-game (my IGN is gladiator2014) or on Telegram (@gladiator2014).
    This is the post:
    ================
    Hi. We have 1-2 spots available in our alliance. We are looking for veteran players that are active, friendly, and a team player that have similar outlook as we do about the game and would like to join us. Our alliance is a chill and relaxed alliance with no drama. We have teammates primarily from the USA, but also from Europe, Asia, and Australia. Our lives outside this game, such as family, school, and work takes priority! Despite time zone differences, we get along very well and accomplish our goals of having fun but also help each other get resources by doing our part in the events as best as we can. If we need to slow down much further, we do have a sister alliance, [Dos34], that our teammates can temporarily jump down to play at a much slower pace so that we can take care of our responsibilities outside the game and help build it up. When we have more time to play, we would go back to this main alliance [1Dos3] to continue with our growth. It's very much like a family here.

Our alliance is an organized, active, AQ focused alliance. We do run war but it is only for those teammates that are available and want to experience war. If you sign up for war, you are expected to show up to help out during the offensive phase. Please note that you do NOT have to participate in war if you are in our alliance. Many teammates in our alliance don't. In our alliance, we usually run a 1-BG war and occasionally a 2-BG war if enough teammates are available. For season 8 war that just ended, our alliance was ranked in the SILVER 2 bracket.

For AQ, we play it 5 days a week, in 3 BGs. We complete all 3 BGs 100%. BG 1 plays this schedule: 5-4-4-4-4, while BG 2 plays 4-4-4-4-3, and BG 3 plays 4-3-3-3-3. Collectively, we earn over 66 M points each week and are ranked in the 2801 - 3500 bracket. Our goal is to reach 70 M points PEAK milestone this week because we just changed our BG 3 schedule to 4-4-4-3-3. These are the total weekly rewards that you would get from AQ participation in our alliance (combined daily, peak, and ranked rewards):

-Map 5 Crystals x 9;
    -Map 4 Crystals x 15;
    -Map 3 Crystals x 5;
    -T4BC (full) x 1;
    -T2AC fragments x 1000;
    -2450 Glory;
    -Greater Glory Crystal x 3;
    -T4CC fragment Crystals x 10;
    -5,200 T4BC fragments;
    -85,175 GOLD and
    -23,825 BATTLECHIPS

If we reach our 70 M goal this week, we would be getting another 50 glory, a Map 5 Crystal and a Map 4 crystal in exchange for a Map 3 crystal.

Donations are mandatory and are due each Monday by 11:59 PM PST. We request the following weekly amounts: 15,000 gold and 1000 loyalty.

We participate in weekly SA. We have been surpassing the 500K mark each week for SA with a weekly average of 645K for the past 8 weeks. Our high is 778K and low is 566K. We consistently are ranked 6-20% for SA.

We reached the last milestones for ALL 3-day alliance events. With Arena Wins, for example, we are ranked 51-100%. With Completion and Item Use, we are ranked 21-50%. With Villain use and Avengers use, we are ranked 3-5%. Guardian Use, we are ranked 6-20%. There are NO event minimums.

We use Telegram as our communication app. This is required.

If you are interested in our alliance or have additional questions, please look for me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014. You can also find me on Telegram as my username is the same: @gladiator2014. Please don't forget to use the @ in front of my name in the Telegram app search box or you won't find me.
  • Wang_MasterWang_Master Posts: 67
    I have an opening if you’re interested . We’re very active and organized .
  • Wang_MasterWang_Master Posts: 67

• Rocker36Rocker36 Posts: 56
    We run aq and aw. Maps 554 and use line. Set bgs and good group core.
  • Rocker36Rocker36 Posts: 56

• BeefyBroBeefyBro Posts: 51
    Line I'd jp0319beefy
    In game BeefyBro
    Gold 3 Maps 4 & 5.Very active and organized
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Add archangel442 on line, let’s talk
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Hey man, you still looking for alliance? i am from an SG based alliance and we could use an experienced player to replace a few weak ones. Do you use whatsapp? You can find my IGN at championcritic if you are interested.

• Line ID Heavychevy383 add me if you are still looking
    Hello all, I have found a new home. Thank you everyone for being so supportive. Good luck to everyone. 😉