**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Duping 6*s

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
So everyone knows how much time and work goes into getting 6* heroes. And when you dupe one, it just plain hurts unless their sig is useful. I personally find it rediculous that duping a 6* gives the same rewards as duping a 4* at this point. 24 class iso, a tiny amount of gold, and 20 sig levels on a sometimes useless champion. In my humble opinion, duping your 6* you worked on getting for months should give some kind of greater reward, maybe a whole lotta 5* shards, or 6* shards, or maybe even a 5* ag.

Comments

• Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Probably no on the AG and the 5* shards (because it would be silly to receive shards of a lower class), but I think the ISO and gold rewards probably should be better than the 4* dupes
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

Probably no on the AG and the 5* shards (because it would be silly to receive shards of a lower class), but I think the ISO and gold rewards probably should be better than the 4* dupes

Yeah I get it about the ag and shards lol, I was just throwing out whatever came to mind ;)