**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SHARD COIN CURRENCY

FireStorm34FireStorm34 Posts: 83
edited March 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi i came up with this idea for mcoc introducing shard coin currency to purchase shards with a special perment currency this can include a calender to get each day and also involve earning in challenges to gain more and have a shard shop tab in store this will make game more chalenging also give people more ways to earn shards

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    How is that different than just getting shards from rewards, like it is now?
  • Options

How is that different than just getting shards from rewards, like it is now?

so we can buy shards in storelike they let us do for the intel and feature offer

for example i am at 6500 6 star shards and i struggle earnng them i get 100 each 5 star arena and few from monthly events this would give me chance from a special calnder or challenges to earn shard coins to purchase the missing in store to help get full crystals
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Can’t they just directly give you 5* shards?
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Lol. Take the normal shard amount.. divide by 2... multiply that number by the amount of champs you have... divide that number by the amount of years you have been playing... then use $$ to buy shards. To make the difference we can... sell champs at reduced chance. Simple
  • Options
    mock my idea all you want kabam likes this idea

• Options
    LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Sorry pal, that message seems pretty cut and paste.
  • Options
    I think we should have Unit-Coin Currency, that we can use to buy Units with. We could get free Unit-Coins on monthly calendar or from quest completion/explore, and then we can use those Unit-Coins to buy actual Units with. Wouldn’t that be a great idea ? (is it still the 1st of the month today ?)
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    @FireStorm34 Why not just make the "challenges" reward you with the shards direcly? why create a whole new currency just to buy shards when its better to just get the shards directly. At least with intel you could buy fully formed crystals, t4cc, t2a shards, etc.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I don't really see the point. Sorry