**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

iPhone 6 Plus crashing is getting very bad

I crash around 5 to 10 times a day and been experiencing this issue for over 6 plus months now. I could deal with the questing and vs crashing but now it’s happening in aw and aq and that is costing free deaths or items that shouldn’t be an issue due to something on yals end. All my glory has to go to potions jus to make sure I can afford the crashes. I have sent multiple emails and filled out crash reports phone reports etc etc and get told the same thing. Their is nothing y’all can do about it and yal close my report and tell me to fill another and the same thing happens with that report. I find it funny since I’ve been playing for 3 years and the issue started out the blue 6 plus months ago after an update by yal. Please have a team invest in the phone and really look into this issue because it’s becoming almost unplayable especially online content with other players

Comments

• Options
    ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32
    edited April 2019
    So do I. iPhone 6p with newest iOS, and a 3-year-old battery.
    Occasionally crashed before, but have got worse and worse in the last one month.

BTW, after updating to 22.1, it takes longer time to load everything, which also happened time to time before.

I understand that it is time I should buy a new phone but I am not willing to do so only for such a game......
  • Options
    CaptainnerdyyCaptainnerdyy Posts: 5
    Hopefully it gets resolved one day