**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New HIT sound in the new update.

Just updated to the newest release(ios). The hit sounds have changed also some hits doesn't seem to make the same decible. I don't like it that much...is this intended?

Comments

• AvarianAvarian Posts: 15
    Same! It sounds like a budget game now.
    Galaxy S10+ btw.
  • Keenmonkey_5Keenmonkey_5 Posts: 34
    Same here. Also sounds like a low budget fire crackle sound at the end fight screen. Samsung S9+ here.
  • JohnnJohnn Posts: 19
    Same here I don’t like the sounds hitting
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    The sound is really terrible and needs to go back I can barley tell if I block or parry a hit as it's all same now makes it very hard to keep focus
  • DokiDoki Posts: 8
    edited April 2019
    I’ve gotten used to using the sound to time my hits and I also rely on it for the parry sound..parry sound seems fine but every other hits sounds like hitting a wet pillow. This cant be intended, it’s just too weird for it to be on purpose.

Edit. Never mind parry sound is screwed up too.
  • GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    Been hearing it since the update. Really hope it's a bug and not intentional.

There's also another sound bug I haven't noticed in a while but happens since the update. When knocking out an opponent next to the wall, the debris noise will repeat and overlap continuously through the loading screen. Just thought I'd leave that here since we're talking about the in-game sound since the update.
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    I’m praying it’s a bug, it’s almost like it’s delayed half a second, or not registering right when the attack connects
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    I don't updated
  • BromegaBromega Posts: 65
    @Kabam Miike

Experiencing this myself and hearing from all my alliance mates and among chats I am a part of. Hoping for an acknowledgment of the issue from Kabam because currently the combat feels terrible.
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Sound is a bit delayed here too. Using iphone x.
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    I posted this same problem in the Bugs forum, with no acknowledgement of my post.

While most of the sounds are normal, when you strike an opponent, they become almost muffled (almost like I have cotton stuffed in my ears).

There is also a glitch/bug where if you defeat an opponent on certain maps with the destroyable objects that denote the map edge, their is a sound that I can only describe as horses hooves clopping during the Win/Loss screen.

This is a very annoying thing which I hope is fixed very quickly.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    What I don't understand is the need to constantly be making changes to sound, visual effects or even game play. Leave well enough alone Kabam. It is already a great game and no need to make these changes. We already have to deal with the ever evolving nodes and new champions. Changing the existing content just makes thing more confusing. Like some champs you used to be able to hit them right after them doing their special if you blocked or evaded but then all of a sudden you can't do this against the same champ. We know how to play and how to play against these champs until they change it. These changes are never communicated either and we have to find out the hard way.

I.E. Remember when we used to get a Parry right at the start of the fight? This may happen 1 out of 10 fights now if we are lucky.