**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon Signature ability not working correctly

My Aegon is sig level 73 which gives him 50.57% of his hits to carry over from fight to fight. However, I have noticed that it is always less than half that actually do. When I first duped Aegon I took him to sig 66 which was 48.6% or so, and I wrote it off as a rounding issue. However, it became far more obvious that it isn't working correctly when I was able to push it to over 50%.

The sequence in the picture is in the monthly quest, Master level, each picture is in order, I also have pics of the remainder of that path, same story. Please post if you have also noticed this issue, the more evidence the better.

Comments

• OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    Man, I figured more people would also be having this issue. guess not :(
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    I dont have an aegon, im saving a 5* gem for him, but i do know how to read lol and that isn't working right. It would be helpful to see it on a larger scale. to compare. 50.57% of 18 is 14.1596, when added to 18 thats 32 and a bit so at LEAST the meter should be at 32 bc with normal rounding, going down to 31 is actually a bug. Same goes for the latter images, should be one higher.
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    I concur. It's not being calculated properly:

And here's the accompanying video proof:
    https://youtu.be/CPpoNQp_i90
    edited April 2019
    Thank you @RC51 that video is excellent. I was unable to successfully record + it is perfect for demonstration purposes on your end. Nice work.
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    Someone on Reddit just told me, though, that my calculations aren't how his persistent combo is calculated: https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/b7ajei/ægon_combo_round_down_ko_hit_and_after_dont_count/

Totally illogical, on Kabam's part, it seems.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’ve been noticing this since I got him. Being a fan of numbers I always tried to calculate what his persistent charge would be at the end of the fight and it always came up lower. It would only be a few off though. For example if I did 80 hits and it should’ve been 50, it would be 47-48 instead. I just basically let it go because it wasn’t worth the hassle for just a few more hits.
    Very thankful for the feedback. It definitely is illogical to state a sig ability based off of the "final combo meter" (which is clearly visible at the end of every fight) and then exclude certain hits (like the Reddit post suggest).
  • Absolute_0Absolute_0 Posts: 28
    They are not counting the killing blow, or any hits afterwards (killing with the first part of a special). Very annoying from my own usage. I believe I saw a detailed breakdown on Reddit a couple of weeks ago explaining the interactions.