**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vision (Classic) is doing zero damage with his specials.

EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
In Arena I was fighting a 4-star WWII Captain America with a 4-star Vision (Classic). Both Special 1 and Special 2 were doing no damage to him, even though they were power draining him (and he had power stored). He did not block any of the hits, and was taking damage from regular punches, but Specials had no effect. I did not try to use Special 3, as I didn't have time in the fight to get that bar of power.

Comments

• KSiebsKSiebs Posts: 12
    Happened to me too. Arena fight vs. Hyperion. SP1 and SP2 both drained power but did not deal any damage.

Hope this can be addressed prior to Alliance War attack opening back up tomorrow.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Seems to be random per fight if the Vision specials do any damage or not (affecting both Vision AOU and og Vision)
  • MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    Yes this is happening and it's a huge deal. Just fought a 4* Karnak in arena with my 4* OGV and his L1 and L2 are doing zero damage. They are drain power and "Power Burn" is showing up on the screen but are doing no damage at all. My AOU Vision also had the same result in an arena fight.

-No connectivity issues, Wi-Fi
    -Exclusively Wi-Fi, no switching between data and Wi-Fi
    -Fighting against - Karnak and WW2(?)
    -iPhone 6s Plus version 10.3.3
    -MCOC version 14.1

Please fix this guys. These 2 champs are too big a deal for this game. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    My OG Vision vs. Magik in arena did not even power drain her. After my Sp2 she still had 2 full bars of power. I didn't even pay attention to the damage but I assume it was zero since no power was removed. Happened with Sp1 & 2. And I definitely landed the hits because the words power drain or burn whatever, showed up
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    edited August 2017
    I was just able to do damage with Special 3 from Vision (Classic) against a Storm in Arena after intentionally holding to test it, but still no damage effect for either versions of Vision with Specials 1 and 2. I cannot say if Special 3 Power Drained because the attack KOed her.

Samsung Galaxy S5, latest updates for phone and game. Playing on Wi-Fi.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Happened to me hours ago with Vision AOU twice in the same fight, against Juggernaut in Arena using L2.

It have happened to me in the past too but I was wtf no sure what had happened.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    I'm still experiencing it in Arena. Both worked okay for me in Alliance War today though.

It's really inconsistent.
  • Adub80Adub80 Posts: 29
    Experiencing this intermittently with aou vision. No damage and no power steal. I thougjt I was crazy but I guess not.
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    me too.100%bug
  • Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    Happened to me twice today with OG Vision
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    mugicha wrote: »
    me too.100%bug

Happens to me too. Pretty frustrating since I just took mine to R5 and it makes him useless.