**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android users are missing antimatter

Why there is no tab "antimatter" in daily login calendar for android users? Ios ones have it. Game is updated on both devices.

Comments

• mad410mad410 Posts: 39
    edited April 2019
    It will show after tonight. No calendar has appeared in advance till now.

I'm a android user.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    It appeared for me and I'm on Android, weird.
  • ChefoChefo Posts: 4
    Mad, my friends on ios already had it yesterday brotha...
  • mad410mad410 Posts: 39
    There was a delay with the Intel calendar on Android or some Android users. I recived last reword last night.
    I couldn't have received the new calendar till now. I will tonight.
    Intel has nothing to do with it, because its still running. Antimatter is another tab.

Maybe everyone should post what version of android is using and if they have/dont have the new rewards.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Intel actually came a day early for Android users last time, maybe they are balancing it ;)
    2 players above have the antimatter rewards already and they are on android.

Kabam any input on the case? Why some android players dont have them yet while others have them already?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    Android user, antimatter calendar in.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I'm using Android and already claimed first day rewards.
  • Did you update to the newest version of the game after claiming your Calendar rewards on the last one?
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★

My calendar didn’t change to antimatter calendar last night and intel calendar just reset and ran again
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

My calendar didn’t change to antimatter calendar last night and intel calendar just reset and ran again

did you check the app/play store to ensure that the game updated?
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Lormif said:

did you check the app/play store to ensure that the game updated?
    of course