**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Weekly AQ rewards delayed?

2»

Comments

• Hey guys, I'm sorry for any frustration you may be experiencing as a result of not having received these Rewards yet. I've alerted the rest of the Team to your concerns so we can look into this issue and provide you with an update as quickly as possible.

Thank you very much for your patience in the meantime!
  • pogue73pogue73 Posts: 15
    Still nothing in the alliance I’m in and nobody else in it have received them either it’s getting a bit boring now having to keep checking to see if they are in and like many others I need to rank champs and things and when you see that others have got there’s it’s a joke
  • mad410mad410 Posts: 39
    Tic, tac. No rewords 😑
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    mad410 said:

Tic, tac. No rewords 😑

You rang?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    For those who are missing AQ Rewards, what rank did you get? It could be a problem within a certain bracket.

My ally was ranked 194 this round.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    xNig said:

For those who are missing AQ Rewards, what rank did you get? It could be a problem within a certain bracket.

My ally was ranked 194 this round.

Add a zero to that 😊. Still missing rewards.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Yup still missing too. 😞
    Just came in for us. 22 hours late
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Our team got AQ rewards 45 minutes back. Thankyou mods and game team. Just a suggestion I like to make. It's natural that sometimes some problems will appear but coming forwards and just give it a message like hey guys sorry about AQ thing. Have patience it is being looked upon and should come to you soon. Just this simple message can get the customer satisfaction to higher levels. Anyways. Thankyou once again. 👍
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Any missing Alliance Quest rewards have been sent out. Apologies for the delay!
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Thank you @Kabam Lyra