**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Special Mid Combo

Not sure if it's my lag or my age affecting the speed of my thumb tapping while mid combo but I have been noticing more and more the AI will throw a special while I am hitting mid combo. 2 hits, 3 hits, 4 hits and bam, special out of nowhere.

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    It's the AI's recovery time relative to the game's performance on your device. There are 3 categories of AI recovery that seem to fluctuate with each update. Well, 3 that historically seem to effect me (Android/pixel 2 XL). These examples all happen to me from time to time.
    Hit stun time: This is the one that will cause your combo to be interrupted as you described. Either via basic or special attack.
    AI recovery speed after throwing heavy or special: Inability to punish a historically punishable heavy or special. Instead, they counter punish you via intercept (special or basic), dex/attack, or in pvp.. parry/attack.
    AI recovery speed from being struck by a medium: You perform a MLLLM combo and from your point of view, they recover from being hit by the last medium faster than you can recover from throwing it. Resulting in what appears to be an instant retaliation. Having your special blocked/punished is another product of this.
    How much is related to the game's performance on our particular device/platform and how much is related to the tuning of the characters.. I have no idea.
    Also, for the last couple months I've been complaining of "sluggish" combo strings. Some of my champs were immune to this and still had relatively quick and responsive combo hits. After the latest update, the champs have been apparently all made equal, as it relates to to combo hit speed. Unfortunately for me, rather than bring my "sluggish" champs up to match my quick and responsive champs, it's brought my quick and responsive champs down to match my sluggish ones:)
  • Gert1s_Da_guruGert1s_Da_guru Posts: 66
    I ve had defender tryin to hit me mid combo specially when im trying to slow down my hits which never used to happen.need to tap like crazy now