**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Night Crawler problems of 22.1

Night Crawler now is not easy to switch his mode, any of u guys counter this?

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I remember back in the day when my NC got kills in AW. I hope he can do it again someday...
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    🤔 just did it in arenas.
    Even without it, he’s not hard to switch modes.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    Great, now I can put him back in AWD.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Honestly I don't usually bother with the switch trick. But if it isn't working anymore that's a good thing.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I found hin harder to switch in rttl 4.1 as well. Idk, he is fun to fight, but I just hate evades :smiley:
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Most welcome change and long overdue, it was making nightcrawler useless on defense and now he is slightly less useless
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    What r u talking about? Which trick? That is his mechanic to switch between modes. So u can try to push him to switch mode. Now after update it is harder to do this. Maybe than Kabam should leave as is domino bug? Or others issues with x23, Loki after they r doing sps
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Yeah I agree. They should not fix Loki, x23 and even Domino then. Loki,x23 who can never be called defender can rarely get a kill this way. So good, right? Domino will be lesser attacker than before so defence might get kill again? Lol
  • BelaPichBelaPich Posts: 89
    The purpose of the game is to improve but some time they just make some bugs and more problems! Don’t understand them though!! 😣
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Bpn88855 said:

What r u talking about? Which trick? That is his mechanic to switch between modes. So u can try to push him to switch mode. Now after update it is harder to do this. Maybe than Kabam should leave as is domino bug? Or others issues with x23, Loki after they r doing sps

There was a trick where he evades back & blocks. If you could time a light attack as his timer goes up (even from a distance), he would hold his block until he switches modes. This strategy was much safer than hitting into his block to switch him.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Bpn88855 said:

There was a trick where he evades back & blocks. If you could time a light attack as his timer goes up (even from a distance), he would hold his block until he switches modes. This strategy was much safer than hitting into his block to switch him.
    Strategy? Lol. More like an exploit of mechanics. I was actually happy that it was fixed.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Regardless of your stance on the matter, Miike has said it’ll get looked into eventually but it’s low priority, luckily for those with the elitist attitude in here, Miike believes it was a bug to begin with and this was a fix.
    I don’t agree with that but hey, maybe this new 6* NC I have will do something on defence now.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,037 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Bpn88855 said:

Strategy? Lol. More like an exploit of mechanics. I was actually happy that it was fixed.
    You happy for what fix becasse it stil work but the timings is way shorter to do. So but wild said it a explicit either becasse. It kind is a stagty to get away of his stand I stand of the dash in when he blok and get smacked when he evade becasse that evade bug stil ther somtimes not a lot but we you a lot and ikow you and hige end game. So you ikow what I’m meant and can said the nc trick work but it also work one all champ so and ther don’t freez ther just stay a bit posive for a few sek it not the mordok freez ther happen a few months back hops you understand me if ther get it fix oh well I’m can live with that to. Just meant no hav to be played more carful with
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    edited April 2019
    xNig said:

Bpn88855 said:

When I first came to the game, it was already like that. So yeah, it was a strategy for me & an exploit of mechanics to you as you knew how NC initially worked before this "exploit" was found/fixed.
    Also, it's a strategy until Kabam tells you that it's not & fixes it. eg. Drax, Gwenpool & some day, potions in RoL.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/131621/nc-cant-be-switched-like-before#latest

They claim it was never intentional, regardless of whether or not it was people will have to do without it. Not sure I agree with it but can't do anything about it
  • XN0nameXXN0nameX Posts: 39
    Normal over here.