**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Dashing in and out

Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I do as most players do a 4/5 hit combo then dash back and dash bk in rinse and reapeat but Every time I dash back and go back in for my next combo of hits I get unloaded on the frustration gets to me and I get ko’d countless times I’ve tried this since the update and failed about 9/10 times , is this just me not timing it right or is something not right here ?

Comments

• Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    How many men thought this was something different by the title
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Don’t do it while they are stunned and slow down at the end of your combo so they are itching to come at you
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★

Don’t do it while they are stunned and slow down at the end of your combo so they are itching to come at you

The problem when you doing it is you just stay stuck and don’t move when I try to hav it happen a few time so I’m stop doing the dashdraft iteraup
  • Hey guys, there's already a discussion HERE about the same topic. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.