**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the Most Boring Champion to Play?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
Comment down below which character do you find the most boring to play. For me it's either Hulkbuster or Black Bolt.

Comments

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Anyone of those Champion that needs to get hit to have buffs, like Groot, War Machine...

Korg is a great defender, but boring to play, from my point of view.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I hate playing clunky useless characters like hulkbuster and juggernaught. Funny that jugg head was my first 5* a while ago.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Groot. ugh
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Collossus. There's just literally nothing to him. Hulkbuster has high SP dmg, Groot activates offensice buffs, even Kamala Khan has fury. But this steely boi has just and only armor ups and weak SPs without any effect
  • Civil Panther, Colossus, unstopable version too
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Both groots, hulkbuster, colossus
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    The groots are both so bad.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★

Woody15 said:

Quake

First time I hear that!

She can be tricky to play and she does require practice. When you get her mecanics down and you are good at evading, she’s goes into God Tier mode!

That said, I respect your opinion!😉

Maybe I just don't get it, but it just seems boring using her. Maybe cause I actually like hitting the opponent haha
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    None are boring to play. If they are boring. I don’t play them.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Hulk buster. I have a 5* at R1 that I use in arenas. I had a fight last night against a 5* R3 duped King Groot. Oh. My. God. What a slog of a fight that was.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    Groot, King groot, antman, DD
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Magik. It's so simple, so boring, AND so effective.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Groot...
  • _VEGETA__VEGETA_ Posts: 24

Anyone of those Champion that needs to get hit to have buffs, like Groot, War Machine...

Korg is a great defender, but boring to play, from my point of view.

Deadass, they give Groot a minor regen boost on his sp2, and make it so that his buffs can come either when you launch a special or when they do, he’d be fine. Maybe make his buffs a tiny bit more potent, but really. If his trigger for his buffs changed from them using specials/damaging you, to you using specials/them using specials, he’d be a decent bleed immune, god tier, nah, but usable.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would say Quake. Once you get the timing down it’s hold....dodge parry hold....dodge parry hold........................dodge parry hold...... and so on. It’s a necessary strategy for a lot of stuff, but it’s super boring.
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Blade.. I loathe when I need to bring him out.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Prathap said:

Groot...

Why I oughtta...
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Most of the champs released in '15,'16,'17.
    Id say atleast 75-80% of all
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Miss marvel
  • Mr_MMr_M Posts: 35
    Dkutctgh said:

colussuss

This. He does nothing interesting