**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to fight Human Torch (HT)

Hey all, need your help. Can you wonderful people please help me out with tips and strategies on how to fight the HT.
I'm struggling with the HT in GodHood's End (HT is on every path) & Deadly Genesis. I've done the initial completion but now going for 100%.

Appreciate all the help.

Comments

• KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    Easy one with Redhulk: He is incinerate immune, plus blocking SP1 gives him a lot of heats (every heat = +18% damage). But not to get hurt try to force him to SP2, and then dash back 5-6 times with his tempo.

Also good if you have Quake and know how to Quake.

My third fav. is Agent Venom, he shrugging off most of his incinerates.

Next one is Wolverine, or x23. they makies him bleed and probably regen the damage taken from this ugly loading screen guy i hate!

• DarkragonDarkragon Posts: 62
    Thanks. Is a 4* Rulk good nuf?
    I can evade his sp1, not so much his sp2.....it's too long range and you can't evade too far back until he charges at you in his sp2. Single missed evade and you are screwed.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Rhulk’s pretty good. I used a 4*, and he took down maybe 50% of Uncollected. Any non-mystic power control champ or bursts damage champ can work too, since his specials can be annoying. Otherwise just practice evading his special attacks in the bounty missions, since they’re really the only annoying thing about him as long as you’re not using a mystic champ or energy damage.
    Also Starky helps a lot for evading the specials
    Sp2 also can be evaded, but you have to swipe back at the exact time he would reach you instead of continuously swiping back like with other non-projectile specials
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    AA, gets the job donne for me
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    Emma frost
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Prayer.
  • DarkragonDarkragon Posts: 62
    aight, thanks guys. RULKis good but my 6* Void doing good damage. I just needed practice against his sp2. Think I got it figured out now.
  • soorajsooraj Posts: 24
    archangle is best to take down human torch bzoc is bleed reduce the incinerate by 4 sec human torch weak point is bleed and archangles neurotoxin will surely kill the human torch try this man ✌✌
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Hawkeye helps me a lot
  • Priest64Priest64 Posts: 56
    Rulk, and Iceman for me!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Vulture can absorb the incinerate but he is trash so use someone else like RHulk, AV, etc
  • Haven’t heard GwenPool mentioned yet. Or Blade (with Sparky together, even though you don’t get the Danger Sense). Been using those 3 for all the Epic Bounties (Bleed and/or AutoEvade)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★

Vulture can absorb the incinerate but he is trash so use someone else like RHulk, AV, etc

Does it makes sense to rank up a 4* Vulture to 3/30 to deal with Master Human Torch?