**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you guys think Phoenix will get an update with the new movie coming out

Do you guys think Phoenix will get an update with the new movie coming out 46 votes

Yes
8%
410qbFreedomCrusadeBenQcSlayerRellenquish 4 votes
No
30%
SnakeEyes69RaganatorbuffajrJets44My_SuperiorMaicoñ97ForumName123Marvel2289SavageYeti2631PaddoDead1Mother_FlerkenBelfigorTotalMonster109 14 votes
Well release dark Phoenix
30%
GroundedWisdomthetaman23AlCapone2727Damien3638Sixshot1SandeepSDaphboyDarthPhalTorah13PaytoPlayV1PER1987Fred_JoeityArham1DonDudu2809 14 votes
Don't know but she needs one
17%
Winner12344321TitanPunchDarkrider05TinoMiashadow_lurker22QacobKalantakFugitive21 8 votes
Don't care
13%
NojokejaymVoltolosFhfjghhggggjfhfjgX_Factor_AgentSavage_Dynasty 6 votes

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I hope she gets buffed or reworked or a new Jean grey character should be released
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    Don't care
    She is fine as is. Another synergy would be nice.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Don't care
    Kabam will most likely just release dark Phoenix instead of buffing the current Phoenix
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    People don't spend money on champs they already have. They'll just release a new version of her. Look at Capt Marvel recently, Cap and IM infinity war before that, Thor and Hulk Ragnarok before that....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Well release dark Phoenix
    I've been waiting a long time to get my hands on Dark Phoenix. Ever since we fought her. Lol.