**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let's make Next Month champs predictions

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
So next month is likely to be endgame related(this as ends just before it's release) but who is coming next month is mostly a mystery. The obvious one is Ronin. But who else? Right now my predictions are Ronin who would ne connected to Black Widow and Hawkeye, Nova, connecting to NT,DH, and CM, then someone a little less predictable, Man Thing who would be connected to Howard, but now here's why I think Man Thing, if we go into a time travel plot there's probably gonna be alternate realities to cover up plot holes, and something like this word have to catch the attention of the Man, or should I say Man Thing that guards the Nexus of All Realities.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Ronin, ebony maw and cull obsidian
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

My thinking is that the empty spot above Ronan is MCU Captain Marvel, and the empty spot between Cap and Cap is Nick Fury. The empty between Black Widow and Hawkeye is Ronin. I think everyone's safe bet is Ronin for Endgame. That leaves three likely potential spots I think the other Endgame-related champion could fill. There's one hanging off of Cap WWII in Avengers land, and there's two disconnected from the rest between Thanos' Army and Guardians.

The only MCU character I can think of connected only to Cap WWII would be Peggy Carter, but I'm not sure how they would make her a playable character, and I would think they would want a more central character if they were going to tie into End game.

That leaves the two floating spots, and with no connections and just a general vicinity, I don't currently have a good guess as to who those might be at the moment. If they were, say, Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian, I would have expected them to be connected to the Thanos' Army section.
  • FreedomCrusadeFreedomCrusade Posts: 14
    I think Ronin, and possibly professor hulk.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

My thinking is that the empty spot above Ronan is MCU Captain Marvel, and the empty spot between Cap and Cap is Nick Fury. The empty between Black Widow and Hawkeye is Ronin. I think everyone's safe bet is Ronin for Endgame. That leaves three likely potential spots I think the other Endgame-related champion could fill. There's one hanging off of Cap WWII in Avengers land, and there's two disconnected from the rest between Thanos' Army and Guardians.

The only MCU character I can think of connected only to Cap WWII would be Peggy Carter, but I'm not sure how they would make her a playable character, and I would think they would want a more central character if they were going to tie into End game.

That leaves the two floating spots, and with no connections and just a general vicinity, I don't currently have a good guess as to who those might be at the moment. If they were, say, Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian, I would have expected them to be connected to the Thanos' Army section.

A connection to cap ww2 could be a new cap Bucky if the Rodgers dies.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Im staying hopeful for thanos endgame with armor and his sword that everyone can get and not just a select few people