**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Chapter 6.1 Legend run

So Ive tried a few times, unsucessfully... to get a legends run in the monthly events. Im gonna go for it with Chapter 6. I know alot of people like corvus, but hes not good if he runs out of charges and HAS to get certain champs in line on each path to be a bosskiller...

Comments

• Everyone else isnt very good (mr sinister, ghulk are r1 unduped)... I can r5 another champ and depending on my map 7 crystals, maybe another. I havent finished variant so thats another possibility for extra r5s IF I need them.

Im worried aegon wont ramp up fast enough to be as quick. Im thinking maybe Omega red? but I suck with him.

If I use aegon, Ill use PM, and the mutant trio for extra attack, + suicide synergies... No immune champs on that team... not sure if I need them.

Another option is Void, Vision, blade, GR, IMIW for 3 r5s+ really good synergies between the 5 of them. Void would wipe all avengers/healers/bleed immune, vision is double immune and imo the best power controller, blade+gr makes him a villain slaying god. its just a solid team, not fast though...

Then theres domino.... I dont have massacre but I do have rhulk. Perhaps her on a synergy team... maybe?
  • also, all my current r5 champs are sig 200. Sparky is 120 or so, blade is 160 if it matters.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    The issue with 6.1 Legends run is that I don’t think there’s a “one size fits all paths” team. At every quest it’s almost certain that you need to switch your team up for certain paths.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    edited March 2019
    I just finished my 6.1 legends run. I actually used Corvus for most the of time. The assumption that Corvus will run out of charges is pretty inaccurate. For any type of legends run, and no matter which champion use use, you have to be maximum boosted, and not be afraid to use up your items.

My main team is 6R2 Corvus with full suicides (+ proxima + nebula + ghulk; the synergy gives him an additional 14% attack) and Medusa. Plus I used greater attack, health, and champion boosts all along. Even without any charges, Corvus medium hits 6K. With one, 10K. Facing tech, 12K.... And dont forget to add cosmic power boost, which gives back power so you basically have unlimited special 2 .

the only other champions I used are omega red, blade, void (only for a small number of specific fights)
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    xNig said:

The issue with 6.1 Legends run is that I don’t think there’s a “one size fits all paths” team. At every quest it’s almost certain that you need to switch your team up for certain paths.

All i'm going to say is the team of Corvus, Prox, Aegon, Omega & ST covered pretty much everything.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    DarthStig said:

So Ive tried a few times, unsucessfully... to get a legends run in the monthly events. Im gonna go for it with Chapter 6. I know alot of people like corvus, but hes not good if he runs out of charges and HAS to get certain champs in line on each path to be a bosskiller...

I don't think you will get legend with this mindset. Corvus rarely goes to using up all his charges, and people can just quit the fight revive, and dish out some more corvus damage. It's insanely high damage and fast.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I think you have a lot more planning to do if you’re planning on going for a legends run. You have plenty of time to watch gameplay of the quests and you can have other people test champ options for you before ranking up a champ. This legends run will be tougher to do than a monthly legends run
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Just here to admire that roster. Dang!

xNig said:

All i'm going to say is the team of Corvus, Prox, Aegon, Omega & ST covered pretty much everything.
    Yeah. Probably. 😂
    webtswx said:

I just finished my 6.1 legends run. I actually used Corvus for most the of time. The assumption that Corvus will run out of charges is pretty inaccurate. For any type of legends run, and no matter which champion use use, you have to be maximum boosted, and not be afraid to use up your items.

My main team is 6R2 Corvus with full suicides (+ proxima + nebula + ghulk; the synergy gives him an additional 14% attack) and Medusa. Plus I used greater attack, health, and champion boosts all along. Even without any charges, Corvus medium hits 6K. With one, 10K. Facing tech, 12K.... And dont forget to add cosmic power boost, which gives back power so you basically have unlimited special 2 .

the only other champions I used are omega red, blade, void (only for a small number of specific fights)

Cool. Full combo or just MLM?

What time did you get?
  • Thanks guys, if I had a 6* corvus (2k from trying again) Id consider him. My r4 just doesnt put out enough damage, granted hes an r4 but I cant even make it through a Hawkeye on map 6 in AQ with his 20 charges. Once that 1st one happens, its all downhill of course. Now that I think about it, since RNG has been **** for my 6*s... Is it even worth attempting it with guys that have r2 6*s? CapIW, Corvus, Ghost, Void, etc? Theres what... 50 people who will get the legends run? No way with my squad will that happen.
  • lipscomb7lipscomb7 Posts: 14
    webtswx said:

time?
  • AdamWarlockAdamWarlock Posts: 6
    2 alliance mates completed with 7:22 and 7:46, wondering whether they got chance to rank top 20