**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6700 prestige possibly looking for a well organized alliance

Looking for a good stable organized alliance that runs at least map 5x5 in AQ, would like to find one that does 1or 2 bg on map 6. AW would like gold 1 or gold 2 that's close. I'm 6717 prestige, been playing since the start. I have a tough work schedule but I value communication because I was an officer before so I communicate my schedule. I'll use line, discord, or chq. I posted screenshots of my profile and top champs. Contact me in game at Venømous_Intent or on line at lethal_venom

Comments

• Cbowl29Cbowl29 Posts: 288
    Add me in line cbowl29
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    I do not fill your requirements but you can play with us :). We are recruiting to replace a bg that left. We were running map 5 but dropped to 4 until we are full again. We were gold 2 last season but again no bg. But we are recruiting to get back to where we were and beyond. Strong core group of players. Been together since 2015. Social, not demanding, just be active. Thought I'd put it out there. In game or on line at DaBills. Thanks!
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    how close are you into getting a 2nd R5 5*? We want someone with 2 R5 5*. We are borderline Gold 1. Top 500 AQ in a normal week. Add Lt. Magnum on Line.
  • Mikeg12790Mikeg12790 Posts: 71
    @Venomousintent I think I have a perfect fit for you bro. Need a few before season due to some dead weight and retirement. We do 5x5 and maybe a bg of map 6 here and there. Were 2 wins away from gold 1. We use discord for communication.
  • Mikeg12790Mikeg12790 Posts: 71

• NLV88NLV88 Posts: 60
    Hello, I sent you a request in game. We are an alliance quest focused and We currently run map 5 all week.

We don’t quite meet what you are looking for as far as war tier goes, but we have a group of guys that want to run at least 1 bg of war to improve our war standing

Check us out